Biggest Fear? (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

I want you to be honest, you're on a gore site which means you probably aren't scared of much. But we all have a fear or two, what's your biggest fear?

I guess I should start. If I had to be honest, drowning is my biggest fear. I can sit and watch videos of people drowning and not have a reaction. But I love swimming and the thought of not being able to breathe just scares me. Not sure, I might be the only one.

SmashYourHole

We're all just a bunch of Cunts.
This user was banned
I want you to be honest, you're on a gore site which means you probably aren't scared of much. But we all have a fear or two, what's your biggest fear?

I guess I should start. If I had to be honest, drowning is my biggest fear. I can sit and watch videos of people drowning and not have a reaction. But I love swimming and the thought of not being able to breathe just scares me. Not sure, I might
Being born black.

Phun

its mental illness innit
As a gore viewer it's an odd fear but any trauma to my feet/legs.

I used to jump tall fences all the time as a kid and one time my foot cracked coming down and I thought I broke it n panicked.
Also big fear of tearing my Achilles tendon. But seeing other people with leg injuries doesn't make me uneasy at all ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Venture _Capitalist

situational awareness instructor

I guess I should start. If I had to be honest, drowning is my biggest fear. I can sit and watch videos of people drowning and not have a reaction. But I love swimming and the thought of not being able to breathe just scares me. Not sure, I might be the only one.

1609674473317.png

i can't stand having wet cat food on me.
in my attempts to avoid this, i've probably had
more wet cat food on me than if i hadn't tried!

Back