Biggest Fear? (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

alex78294

Fresh Meat
I want you to be honest, you're on a gore site which means you probably aren't scared of much. But we all have a fear or two, what's your biggest fear?

I guess I should start. If I had to be honest, drowning is my biggest fear. I can sit and watch videos of people drowning and not have a reaction. But I love swimming and the thought of not being able to breathe just scares me. Not sure, I might be the only one.
You know the shit where people get beaten and their face caved in or their throat slit and in both cases you hear the gurgling? Yeah thats the lungs flooding with blood and your windpipe, me being one of those poor cunts is my biggest fear, i can watch it all day long and laugh but the idea of being left in dirt cant see anything but still awake gurgling on my own blood and cant breathe no matter what probably with my arms cut off it my biggest fear

Blaine

Expostulator
Oppressor
Administrator
realizing at the end of my life that i wasted it and never got to do what made me happy. spending an entire life miserable and waiting for things to get better just to realize in the end nothing mattered.

Be comforted by the knowledge that you'll be joining >99% of humanity in obscurity. Despite this, try to avoid nihilism, which is nothing but escapism.

On the whole, life tends to get worse, not better; entropy and the aging process guarantee it. "Things will get better" is an empty phrase dropped by people who are too stupid and fearful to contemplate and engage in well thought-out, genuine conversation about such topics as depression and loneliness.

Throughout history, most people who've lived dull lives have put their hopes in their children, and rightly so. When you have children, you have hope, even if you yourself are a shriveled mess. Now that so many people in the West are avoiding marriage, family, and children to focus on their largely pointless "careers" and self-indulgent behavior, existential crises abound.

Poacher

Pula de cal
One of my fears would be dropping a tray of food. Like a fast food place like mcdonalds or kfc and buying the food, putting it on a tray and carrying it to my seat and dropping the tray of food on the floor. Stupid as shit but its true.

One of my fears would be dropping a tray of food. Like a fast food place like mcdonalds or kfc and buying the food, putting it on a tray and carrying it to my seat and dropping the tray of food on the floor. Stupid as shit but its true.
be more painful than any drowning

1024px-Bundesstra%C3%9Fe_4_number.svg.png

sd0891

Lurker
Thanatophobia (Fear of death), not really seeing other peoples lives being taken but rather my own. Shitty horrible feeling to have, wouldn't wish it upon my worst enemy

SmashYourHole

We're all just a bunch of Cunts.
This user was banned
So you have no problem watching and laughing at others who live your worst nightmare and die that particular way? You're the biggest piece of shit I've come across so far, I can just imagine you crying like a little bitch while suffering the fate of others you used to laugh at.

If you're scared of death in any way, a gore site isn't for you. Especially when you find laughter and joy watching other people suffer a fate that you'd piss and scream/cry about if it were happening to you.

I hope your fear happens to you bud and it's uploaded on this forum for me to watch, or even better, i get to participate. 🤤
You know the shit where people get beaten and their face caved in or their throat slit and in both cases you hear the gurgling? Yeah thats the lungs flooding with blood and your windpipe, me being one of those poor cunts is my biggest fear, i can watch it all day long and laugh but the idea of being left in dirt cant see anything but still awake gurgling on my own blood and cant breathe no matter what probably with my arms cut off it my biggest fear

Microwaved Bbs

Omw to Hell♡
maggots
saw a dead body when i was seven in the woods with my grandma, the body was pure white cuz there was so many fuckin worms on it. Never been the same since, cant eat rice either cuz it grosses me out.

Back