Biggest Fear? (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

alex78294

Fresh Meat
So you have no problem watching and laughing at others who live your worst nightmare and die that particular way? You're the biggest piece of shit I've come across so far, I can just imagine you crying like a little bitch while suffering the fate of others you used to laugh at.

If you're scared of death in any way, a gore site isn't for you. Especially when you find laughter and joy watching other people suffer a fate that you'd piss and scream/cry about if it were happening to you.

I hope your fear happens to you bud and it's uploaded on this forum for me to watch, or even better, i get to participate. šŸ¤¤
I dont fear it to the point where id piss and shit myself, i dont find much scary, and its not even the idea of being kidnapped/hurt its just the drowning in your own blood it seems like just an indecent way to go

Zeparā™¤

Lurker
I want you to be honest, you're on a gore site which means you probably aren't scared of much. But we all have a fear or two, what's your biggest fear?

I guess I should start. If I had to be honest, drowning is my biggest fear. I can sit and watch videos of people drowning and not have a reaction. But I love swimming and the thought of not being able to breathe just scares me. Not sure, I might be the only one.
My biggest fear is being broke

Boy. This is going to be a pussy answer in this thread but dying alone šŸ˜ž I can take drowning and being tortured for a few minutes, but spending your last years alone knowing no one will be there when you are in the hospital with machines keeping you alive. Thatā€™s the type of fear that causes people to go crazy.

HydeParkHarry

My Dad doesn't love me
Demon and ghost related stuff, even though i dont believe in it, waking up and some big old demon staring at me šŸ˜¬

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
I want you to be honest, you're on a gore site which means you probably aren't scared of much. But we all have a fear or two, what's your biggest fear?

I guess I should start. If I had to be honest, drowning is my biggest fear. I can sit and watch videos of people drowning and not have a reaction. But I love swimming and the thought of not being able to breathe just scares me. Not sure, I might be the only one.
Nope! Your not Alone! I almost Drowned twice! Rescued the First Time(Or I was Fkn Dead) Second time,I just made it to Shore! So it's definitely one of My biggest Fears! The other is being trapped, As a Fire makes it's way towards Me,Then starts Burning Me Alive! FUUUCK THAT!
SP

Martina264

Fresh Meat

To be buried alive

tic123

NewbieX

my biggest fear is to be

locked in a room with katie price ,imagine if that beast gets her hands on you .O my god it realy dont bare thinking about ,her rubber lips and false nips and the smell of her pussy like fish and chips.........

Adipocere

Zero Fucks Given
Well yeah, I mean we are all human...well, some of us. My fear is kinda lame, I have no fear of death, I've cheated on that slut twice. Rather, I have an innate fear of being alone.

Necroplant

Female Butt Inspector
Well yeah, I mean we are all human...well, some of us. My fear is kinda lame, I have no fear of death, I've cheated on that slut twice. Rather, I have an innate fear of being alone.
I hear you. Being alone without internet would suck way more.

My biggest fear is the law. So many times I've had to resist physical confrontations because, simply put, the law is comparable to a parent with severe psychological problems. That you can be hauled before a judge, some fucking asshole on a high bench who thinks they're God. And depending on the judge's whim, you may get a slap on the wrist, or completely slammed.

While people shouldn't get in legal trouble, the law doesn't provide much of a threshold for the human factor.

Back