disaster Bike Thief Gets Instant Karma (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

DoDoo

You shoud hear my Spanish ...
When are the niggers finally going to take responsibility for everything ? That poor fucker wouldn't have been in that position if it weren't for the lazy nigger who's getting paid 10 dollars an hour to pour those curbs. If he were making eleven or even twelve dollars an hour, maybe he could have afforded a backup tape measure because his original one was stolen by some other nigger (imagine that) to measure that curb correctly.

wiggins

Forum Veteran
When are the niggers finally going to take responsibility for everything ? That poor fucker wouldn't have been in that position if it weren't for the lazy nigger who's getting paid 10 dollars an hour to pour those curbs. If he were making eleven or even twelve dollars an hour, maybe he could have afforded a backup tape measure because his original one was stolen by some other nigger (imagine that) to measure that curb correctly.
As the late, great John Lennon used to say, the nigger is the nigger of the world...

MysteryTraveler

Forum Veteran
Biden has GOT to start using training wheels. With the fantastic job he is doing keeping our border secure, and keeping gas prices and inflation low, we can't afford for him to keep taking the dangerous bike rides.
Biden has GOT to start using training wheels. With the fantastic job he is doing keeping our border secure, and keeping gas prices and inflation low, we can't afford for him to keep taking the dangerous bike rides without some safety equipment.
Biden has GOT to start using training wheels. With the fantastic job he is doing keeping our border secure, and keeping gas prices and inflation low, we can't afford for him to keep taking these dangerous bike rides.
Biden has GOT to start using training wheels. With the fantastic job he is doing keeping our border secure, and keeping gas prices and inflation low, we can't afford for him to keep taking the dangerous bike rides without some safety equipment.

gimmeheadshotz

Morbid Musician
To me it looked like that tard slammed on the front brakes accidentally
First off, who the fuck flips a bike forward going up-hill?! That's some mad karma right there!🤣
Second, what makes him a bike thief? Context needed.
Lastly, was that his teeth he was picking up? 🤔
I was thinking teeth as well, could very well be loose change if he is indeed the bum theif the title claims him to be

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
First off, who the fuck flips a bike forward going up-hill?! That's some mad karma right there!🤣
Second, what makes him a bike thief? Context needed.
Lastly, was that his teeth he was picking up? 🤔
It was "Cum Gum" He spit out a Cpl of Pieces at "Asphalt Kissy Time"
Lmao,🤣...SP

Mickey Swaggart

Magical Motherfucker
This user was banned
I had a bike. It was my favorite bike, the bike that was given to me for Christmas by my parents when I was 11 years old.

Three days afterwards I went outside one morning to ride it, and it was gone. The lock had been taken off via bolt-cutter, and it was not just the bike that had been stolen, it was the hopes and joy of a child that had too been heisted that day.

I grew up dreaming of a time when retribution would be mine, when I would get justice for this trespass of the psyche and of the soul. Preoccupied by the little details of how it might feel to hang the thief by their wrist and skin them like the catfish that I and my father would catch every Sunday afternoon.

That day has never come.

However, this video has warmed my heart as if it were sun-bathing on a Caribbean beach because it shows that somewhere, someplace, vengeance was done, and karmic debt has been paid in full.

Thanks, @Monkman777

This may not be the person who stole my bike, but vicariously it brings me a bit of glee and makes me feel a little jolly, just like that Christmas morning when I recived that bike... my favorite bike.

Back