Users who are viewing this thread

SeekingReality

Chẹẹƙy Ɓrịt Ɓịrɗ
Accident occurred 15th April in Whitechapel, East London.
Over here pretty commonplace, that the biker was speeding and not paying any attention, hence went slap bang into the back of a car at high speed.
After the collision with the car and being flung, the head of the the motorcyclist was run over by a bus.
Bike fucked.

Last edited:

SeekingReality

Chẹẹƙy Ɓrịt Ɓịrɗ
Hope he died .probably nicked it too daft cunt
He died instantly. Nicked or late for work or something, gawd knows.
My 'cheer me up' folder is full so gonna have to make a new folder for these to go in, gonna call it simply 'Silly Twats'
😄 Definitely. You should share that folder now and then. No probs there, the new one will soon be full!
That will do it.
The bus only went over him once, perhaps a reverse may have been called for.
Never mind, as you say? it did the job, another idiot off the road.

Last edited:

Gentenaar9000

Well Known Member
Over here pretty commonplace, that the biker was speeding and not paying any attention, hence went slap bang into the back of a car at high speed.
After the collision with the car and being flung, the head of the the motorcyclist was run over by a bus.
Bike fucked.

View attachment 583418
He would hit someone and kill. It is nice he is dead now.

Is.this.4.real

"Bark Bark Bark!" Don't know when to stop. "Bark!"
Bike fucked.

View attachment 583418
He's still moving I saw it. I see him holding up the middle finger for us all....

Reject

This user was banned
Bike fucked.

View attachment 583418
Smoking a fag probably, nothing new from English lady boys

SeekingReality

Chẹẹƙy Ɓrịt Ɓịrɗ
My favorite part of London (I’ve been there once) was the taxi drivers. They gave such great info on the surroundings. They were awesome tour guides. After watching this video, i daydreamed about what a London taxi driver would say if this happened in front of us. “What you saw there, lads, was a fucking wanker.”
Remember us chatting about when you came over (dammit, still got to do that voice haven't I? shoot.) lol
Fuck, you got that right heh, but I worry about you daydreaming hun - you are meant to be listening to your clients. ;)
Yep, have to know The Knowledge, every nook, cranny, as well as tourist sites, bars and all that jazz off the top of their head.
Don't pass that test? (whether you'll be wanting to work in London, or surrounding LB or suburbs? you'll be working as a uber driver, and not a London licensed Black Taxi driver (TFL/LLBC/T.)

Shit, rambled. However, yeah Rick, that is exactly what they'd say, with some extra added for good measure.
Please give prior warning when and if you do a return trip here eh? I wanna be prepared. 😂

Last edited:
A guy was gunna live his entire life thinking this only happend in China or the " Stan" countries.... then this appears. Its good to see humans still share some common ground( whether that ground be plastered with what was someone, or limbs landing 10, 20ft away), its really nice to see.

Rick James

Libtard in da house bitches!
Remember us chatting about when you came over (dammit, still got to do that voice haven't I? shoot.) lol
Fuck, you got that right heh, but I worry about you daydreaming hun - you are meant to be listening to your clients. ;)
Yep, have to know The Knowledge, every nook, cranny, as well as tourist sites, bars and all that jazz off the top of their head.
Don't pass that test? (whether you'll be wanting to work in London, or surrounding LB or suburbs? you'll be working as a uber driver, and not a London licensed Black Taxi driver (TFL/LBC/T.)

Please give prior warning when and if you do a return trip here eh? I wanna be prepared. 😂
When global warming warms up the temperature a few degrees I’ll be up there ;)
Us Californians are temperature pussies. I went there in an august, and i was cold.

SeekingReality

Chẹẹƙy Ɓrịt Ɓịrɗ
When global warming warms up the temperature a few degrees I’ll be up there ;)
Us Californians are temperature pussies. I went there in an august, and i was cold.
Yeah, I know you are ;) You'll be back, temps are cranking up at a fast pace, and down here? we get the sun and heat a lot more.
And, our 'mini heatwaves' (aka high heat with rising humidity 24/7) which many of us abhor, (as we don't have AC like you do) are increasing.

If you are still cold if it's 31/36c or above here, grab a couple of sweaters, and a coat you fruit loop. lol

:meow:#RickMustStopOffendingPussies

Last edited:
Back