Birds Narrowly Miss One World Trade Center

aRyan

TRUMP or BUST
abattoir, is that where you live?... If so, I feel terrible for you.

I've been to NYC on vacation a couple times, plan on going again, but I could never even think of living there. That disgusting, multi cultural, over priced mess is far to disgusting to stay in for more than a week.

mrln

silent ghost
the building isnt finished yet. when it is,itll be the tallest in the u.s. and the third tallest in the world i believe. right now the Sears Tower is the tallest in the states.

aryan- the city isnt as bad as your saying. it has its dirty,nasty points,yes. also is expensive in other parts,yes. yes theres so much culture there too. all these big citys have this. new york is a diffrent world all in its own. its been quoted as "the city that never sleeps"....

aRyan

TRUMP or BUST
the building isnt finished yet. when it is,itll be the tallest in the u.s. and the third tallest in the world i believe. right now the Sears Tower is the tallest in the states.

aryan- the city isnt as bad as your saying. it has its dirty,nasty points,yes. also is expensive in other parts,yes. yes theres so much culture there too. all these big citys have this. new york is a diffrent world all in its own. its been quoted as "the city that never sleeps"....
I've been there a few times. Even in Manhattan I find myself shocked and repulsed by the ethnic stew of creatures walking around.

I have friends that live in NY city, and they love it. The tourists get smoked, but if you live there, you know where to go.
Plan on going to see them this coming October, I'm sure I'll have a blast.

Nothing can be done about the mix of people I'm afraid. I guess if you live there you get used to it.

I've been to NYC on vacation a couple times, plan on going again, but I could never even think of living there. That disgusting, multi cultural, over priced mess is far to disgusting to stay in for more than a week.
texas. mexico is a few hundred miles down the road.

methamphetamine

I'm beetlejuice baby

I heard second tallest building in the US with the roof of the Willis Tower still being higher.

Damo0666

Forward Ever, Backwards Never

You think NYC is expensive and disgusting you better not go to London then