Bizarre F-16 's 'Ground-to-ground' Kills in Belgium (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

McM

ARSELING
A Belgian Air Force F-16 has been destroyed and another aircraft damaged when the M61A1 Vulcan 20mm cannon on board a third F-16 was accidentally fired on the ground by maintenance personnel at Florennes Air Base in the Walloon area of Southern Belgium on Friday, Oct. 12, 2018.

F16_Accidental_Discharge_20.jpg

F-16 Completely Destroyed By Another F-16 After Mechanic Accidentally Fires Cannon On The Ground In Belgium

OneLoudMustang88

I BET JEW DID NATZI THAT ONE COMING ...... 14:88
The Belgian government owned it and paid all the bills for it
I do wonder if the Mechanic got the firing squad or was he sent to an ICELAND style of military base or did he go to Prison for life

Was the mechanic smoking so much weed he just didn`t give a shit ..............:ddwayne:

Is there more information on this story ?

JUST WONDERING ..............................................................................................................................

McM

ARSELING
The Belgian government owned it and paid all the bills for it
I do wonder if the Mechanic got the firing squad or was he sent to an ICELAND style of military base or did he go to Prison for life

Was the mechanic smoking so much weed he just didn`t give a shit ..............:ddwayne:

Is there more information on this story ?

JUST WONDERING ..............................................................................................................................

Did you see the link above the picture?

McM

ARSELING
I did see this link Sir , But the link was inconclusive as to what happened to the actual -------> mechanic dude who fucked up <--------

Ok, I got it but found nothing related or new articles so far. Beside one/two mechanics (maybe the same) suffered from a hearing damage after the incident.

Last edited:
Back