Black and White

SuperCrab

AND HIS FAITHFUL STEED, SKIPPY THE WONDERHORSE
Some of the things I have drawn. I didn't include my favorite piece, the Tentaculous, because it's a bitch to scan. Maybe someday I'll go to the trouble of scanning and piecing it together, if I'm feeling up for some light torture. The bunny is the most recent... I don't really like how the blood looks on the coat. It's pretty fake. But hey, it's hard to translate blood to black and white sometimes. It just looks like shadows or an accident the artist tried to pass off as not an accident.

Attachments

• lonnie.JPG
    lonnie.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 68
  • Bunny.JPG
    Bunny.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 77
  • hyena001.jpg
    hyena001.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 78

Decent60

Patient goes beep beep beeeeeeeeeep
I love the last two, the bunny is my fav.
Blood on it looks good for a black-n-white.

SuperCrab

Tanks you guys! Sorry, I forgot to reply. But your comments are quite appreciated.

Some of the things I have drawn. I didn't include my favorite piece, the Tentaculous, because it's a bitch to scan. Maybe someday I'll go to the trouble of scanning and piecing it together, if I'm feeling up for some light torture. The bunny is the most recent... I don't really like how the blood looks on the coat. It's pretty fake. But hey, it's hard to translate blood to black and white sometimes. It just looks like shadows or an accident the artist tried to pass off as not an accident.

you need to discover 'Planet Beer' my friend to provide company on those long lonely nights....:beer:

SuperCrab

MORE ART. I did a few paintings over the summer. I don't usually paint as I don't have the patience for the stuff. I only have patience for pencil and inks, apparently. So they aren't the best paintings in the world, but their main purpose was stress relief so I suppose it doesn't really matter that they aren't totally flawless. Or maybe I'm just making excuses.
redguy.JPG

This one was painted using blood and currently remains unfinished:
bloodypainting.jpg

This one was just a sketch thingy in my sketchin' book, so the composition ain't that great:
krugcheetah.jpg

This one was based loosely on a picture of a dead person from this site, painted in like 20 minutes on a piece of cardboard I ripped off some box:
skullface.JPG

I don't like this one, especially the eyes. Suggestions are welcome on how to fix it:
janny.JPG
blackface.JPG

Reactions: McM