fights Black Bitch Pissed at White Cashier - Gimme My Change, Bitch! (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Pan Kopfrkingl

The Cremator
There's just something about black women...they can be so savage. If you can, watch an episode of, "Hard Core Pawn". It's an actual store, American Pawn & Jewelry store in Detroit. There is not one single episode where you don't see a screaming black woman.
You do realize they are all actors and they are acting in it? Nothing is real in that.

dwdays

We Shoulda Picked Our Own Cotton.
Brave cashier….that SheBoon was 6’2”….260. She was a monster Nig*ger.

Charles Bliss

This user was banned
No actual fighting, but this black Spongebob-assed black lady needs a punch right in the face. I think this is how some blacks talk racist to whites without actually using whatever slurs that are obvious. If was a black chic behind the counter, we definitely would have had a wig-pulling fight.

Vid:
View attachment 704578
If the colors were reversed in said scenario the media would be all over it like flies on shit.

Brave cashier….that SheBoon was 6’2”….260. She was a monster Nig*ger.
Go tell her that to her face Courage the cowardly DOG!!

Shut your blubbering lips, Basketball American.
I LOVEEEEEEE being black!! Question… why happens to you dogs when you stay in the sun too long with sunscreen????? Us…. We get lots of nourishing VITAMIN D!!! You are a waste of oxygen !! GOD doesn’t even love you!! You get CANCER from HIS sun!!!

Last edited:

Jeffroush56

Forum Veteran
No actual fighting, but this black Spongebob-assed black lady needs a punch right in the face. I think this is how some blacks talk racist to whites without actually using whatever slurs that are obvious. If was a black chic behind the counter, we definitely would have had a wig-pulling fight.

Vid:
View attachment 704578
You use the word black like 4 or 5 times in that short description. There's nothing black about that lady. She's a straight up NIGGER!!!

Tigger with an N.
I'll say it for you since you're obviously a bitch. NIGGER! NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER!!!! 😆 🤣 😂

She doesn't know how to use guns , her hand shaking when she holds a gun .. white people can't do nothing in front of black people

Black people are so brave and white people are so cowards , fuck white people !
SHUT THE FUCK UP NIGGER! There are white people who aren't scared of y'all. I'm one. DEATH TO ALL NIGGERS! SIEG HEIL!!!!!

Back