Black Metals Most Infamous (1 Viewer)

ChodoTBaggins

JUST BLEED GOD
Starting off strong with Per (Pelle) Yngve Ohlin, stage name Dead. As the front man for Mayhem, he embodied the band raw vocals and antics that made it difficult to distinguish Pelle from Dead.

1598021757533.png
Dead was the first to sport the corpse paint look. He wanted to look dead, not evil like KISS, according to Necrobutcher (mayhem bassist). Before shows he would bury clothes in the ground then dig them back up before shows to give them a rotted, tattered look. According to Necrobutcher, Dead would carry a zip lock bag with a dead bird in it so he could inhale it to "get the scent of death". Along with the corpse like appearance was equally corpse like behavior. Pigs heads were mounted on stage, Dead would self harm to see the reaction of the audience, sometimes he would be brought on stage in a coffin. Not sure about that last one lol.

1598021911964.png
Dead is theorized to have suffered from cotard delusion, Cotard Delusion or Walking Corpse Syndrome: Definition due to a skiing accident that had that left him clinically dead for a small time than brought back.
1598022524271.png
Dead dies by shotgun blast to the face after failing at his first attempt by slashing his wrists and throat. The photo you see was taken By Oystein Aarseth who I will be talking about soon. He left a suicide note, when translated it says,

"The famous line: excuse the blood, but I have slit my wrists and neck. It was the intention that I would die in the woods so that it would take a few days before I was possibly found. I belong in the woods and have always done so. No one will understand the reason for this anyway. To give some semblance of an explanation I'm not a human, this is just a dream and soon I will awake. It was too cold and the blood was coagulating all the time, plus my new knife is too dull. If I don't succeed dying to the knife I will blow all the shit out of my skull. Yet I do not know. I left all my lyrics by "Let the good times roll" -- plus the rest of the money. Whoever finds it gets the fucking thing. As a last salutation may I present "Life Eternal". Do whatever you want with the fucking thing. / Pelle.

I didn't come up with this now, but seventeen years ago."

My favorite song he sang in.

ChodoTBaggins

JUST BLEED GOD
Nattramn was the lead vocalist in the band Silencer. Although the shrieks are humorous to some (myself included), he is said to have mutilated himself to get an authentic scream.

1598022929977.png
A photo of Nattramn with pigs feet on his hands.
1598023376377.png

In 2001, Nattramn was sent to a mental ward after striking a 5 yr old girl with an axe to the head, failing to hit the brain. He taunted the police afterwards, saying "kill me! kill me! kill me!" with the axe still in his hand. He stayed at a psychiatric ward for 5 years.

He made this when he was in there

Legendary Fuckwad

BAD BOY
Super Moderator
Nattramn was the lead vocalist in the band Silencer. Although the shrieks are humorous to some (myself included), he is said to have mutilated himself to get an authentic scream.

View attachment 435366A photo of Nattramn with pigs feet on his hands. View attachment 435367

In 2001, Nattramn was sent to a mental ward after striking a 5 yr old girl with an axe to the head, failing to hit the brain. He taunted the police afterwards, saying "kill me! kill me! kill me!" with the axe still in his hand. He stayed at a psychiatric ward for 5 years.

He made this when he was in there

It was actually his brother who hit the kid with the ax.

ChodoTBaggins

JUST BLEED GOD
Stalaggh. 2000, a group of Dutch musicians started a projekt to "transform pain and fear into sound". The name Stalaggh comes from a concentration camp, the additional GH stands for global holocaust. No one knows the real identities of them. They used mental patients for their sounds, scream therapy. Gave them razor blades and knives to cut themselves with.

In Projekt Terror you can hear one of the patients strangling one of the musicians.
One of the people used in the screaming was admitted into the psych ward for killing his own mum, he drew this
1598024728827.png

They teamed up with an artist named Rigor Mortis who produced videos with footage of death, war, famine, self immolation and suicides with them

ChodoTBaggins

JUST BLEED GOD
Gulaggh is Stalaggh just with a new name. Gulaggh used screams of abused children, victims of sex crimes and the mentally retarded.

ChodoTBaggins

JUST BLEED GOD
I might redo this thread sometime later when its not 3 am and I'm not drunk and tired after a long day. There are plenty of characters that I want to talk about but can rn. Anyway off to bed ta ta.

ghoulagain

Get to running when the Ghoul is a coming. 💀
So did you watch the movie that was out recently? With the home alone kids brother. If so how did you feel about it?

ghoulagain

Get to running when the Ghoul is a coming. 💀
Haha, how was it?
I mean for a movie put out to try and tell the story to it would assume an audience that has never heard of any of it.... It was okay. Better than a lot of Hollywood block busters of the last few years... Ummm da last Jedi, Ghostbusters, etc. To hard core black metal fans. Probably.. no not the right word.. was not good at all. I tho did enjoy it, but then again i don't think MayheM invinted BM. I think they just gave it a name and 3/4 of the band was marbles were a bit off center.

ChodoTBaggins

JUST BLEED GOD
I mean for a movie put out to try and tell the story to it would assume an audience that has never heard of any of it.... It was okay. Better than a lot of Hollywood block busters of the last few years... Ummm da last Jedi, Ghostbusters, etc. To hard core black metal fans. Probably.. no not the right word.. was not good at all. I tho did enjoy it, but then again i don't think MayheM invinted BM. I think they just gave it a name and 3/4 of the band was marbles were a bit off center.
My thoughts too. I only heard about it cos this guy told me about it when I was 15 and as soon as I got out of there I searched them up. Wish I could relive the first time I listened to BM... best year musically for me. The stories sounded too good to be true, only added on to how badass it all was. The movie wouldnt do that justice, BM is 1 of those things you either get old about by a friend or at a record store or find out about it yourself, the movie would throw you in the wrong direction.

Users who are viewing this thread