Guns Blacks Don't Care About Our Safety (1 Viewer)

Guns

Users who are viewing this thread

methedup77

Well Known Member
Pretty much reminds me of any gun nut shooting at a criminal. The bullets don't stop when you miss.
So ummm just let it be? That mindset is fucked up. Because in your mind everyone that owns a gun is a gun nut? And yet if you don’t have them? But the criminals do? Then wtf happens? I’ll tell you! You succumb to any and all forms of chaos.

So I’m all for some “gun toter” taking out. Liminal and a random bullet kills someone. Why? You ask? Because 1) death is imminent. We don’t get to choose when we die. 2) I’d rather a random innocent get killed in the gunfire than 20 fucking randoms by a criminal no one can stop. 3) ppl die all the fucking time by any means necessary via car, stupidity illness. Doesn’t matter… GTFOH with your stupid mindset

US Negro's should be send back to Africa with you mongoloid fuckhead !
Leant grammar you fuckin spik

Wolf1967

Rookie
Rockfish can't swim but they sure can gatorpaddle across the floor :Happy:
SNAG-0714.jpg

methedup77

Well Known Member
LEARN English language !!!
Hahaha you really retarded dumb cunt !!
Suck it. It’s called a typo. Where as his dumbass doesn’t know grammar. But since you’re here? I pulled my pants down so you can lick my ass while I masturbate. Then ill turn around and dump my load down your hatch since you’re following me around

LET'S GORE !

Well Known Member
Suck it. It’s called a typo.
Me I call this a negro's job, you try to pick on picky thing because you couldn't get a point but like a negro you didn't check your shit and go for insult instead just like a boon from the ghetto and that show that you really retarded and a nigger, you fail your life don't blame us....

methedup77

Well Known Member
Me I call this a negro's job, you try to pick on picky thing because you couldn't get a point but like a negro you didn't check your shit and go for insult instead just like a boon from the ghetto and that show that you really retarded and a nigger, you fail your life don't blame us....
I’m sorry. My IQ is too far great to understand the stupidity of which that you wrote. Perhaps you can learn the English language much better before you decide to mouth off on forums and sound like a 3 yr old with a speech impediment.

LET'S GORE !

Well Known Member
I’m sorry. My IQ is too far great to understand the stupidity of which that you wrote. Perhaps you can learn the English language much better before you decide to mouth off on forums and sound like a 3 yr old with a speech impediment.
Blablabla go hang yourself, you're a gay negros.
1713930516991.png

Back