Serious Blk babysitter murders white child (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

deviant2

hell is other people
What the hell were these parents thinking?
A 24 year old black man is charged with the murder of one child and injuring two others that were left in his care.
Apparently the mother's had to go to work and this piece of shit nigger was the only person they could find to watch their very young children.
Something doesn't add up here...

What a little cutie. My heart... :(
One year old Ahren DeHardt
VHCFFxN.jpg

The parents...
xtKnWj9.jpg

The nigger is charged with capital murder after he confessed to "using wrestling style moves on the one year old for ripping a pillow." The baby had numerous injuries including a fractured skull and internal damage to his little body.
The suspect, Marvin Lake insisted he didn't cause all of the injuries.

"I did not hurt his skull", Lake told authorities. "I only caused the internal injuries."

The two other children had suffered injuries also.

The nigger.
rex.jpg

Vanitychor3s

NewbieX
A 24 year old black man is charged with the murder of one child and injuring two others that were left in his care.
Apparently the mother's had to go to work and this piece of shit nigger was the only person they could find to watch their very young children.

View attachment 503564
The parents...
View attachment 503565

The nigger is charged with capital murder after he confessed to "using wrestling style moves on the one year old for ripping a pillow." The baby had numerous injuries including a fractured skull and internal damage to his little body.

"I did not hurt his skull", Lake told authorities. "I only caused the internal injuries."

The nigger.View attachment 503568
Looks like the white women had a thing with the brotha and the white guy got cucked

Pullpet

Rookie
It's the same here in Europe.Stupid white girls go on holidays by themselves in a muslim country, get raped,and beheaded.Never trust black or brown ghetto cockroaches...I guess it's payback time.Hey Son get my 12 gauge...we go hunting!

loop0987

CuriouslyMorbid

View attachment 503564
The parents...
View attachment 503565

The nigger.View attachment 503568
Why! We this is so sad. I have a two year old and I would never dream of leaving my baby with him. Yikes. Huge lack of judgment on the parents part. What the hell were they thinking?

loop0987

CuriouslyMorbid
Why! We this is so sad. I have a two year old and I would never dream of leaving my baby with him. Yikes. Huge lack of judgment on the parents part. What the hell were they thinking?
Although I don’t even trust some of my relatives haha and it’s not because they would do something like this but just not attentive enough and afraid my son will run into the road while they are not paying attention. So many things can happen. Or young people I would not trust a young person. Because I hear a lot of stories about younger adults shaking the baby because they cannot handle when the baby cries. Parents beware.

Guipago

Forum Veteran
A bullet in the throat for this shit, takes a long time to die, you can still gasp breathe, hurts like all fuck & fuck all you can do.

Rabidface

Forum Veteran
Poor little dude. Stories like this are the worst.
In prison if it's a segregated one with blacks staying with blacks he won't get no prison justice. Other black men won't give a fuck about what he did. They will be in there for similar reasons.

Back