Blond white girl , dead in (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

torgeir

Rookie
A buteful swedish couple wore just starting off the trip of their lifetime with a tandem byscycle . they did everything by the book. creating a blogg and doing posts and so on. Classic stuff. They wore both very athletic . she was working as a personal trainer in Oslo, Norway
But then disaster struck. They wore riding along some african rode in Namibia the friday the 13th of december when some african truck driver drove over them killed the girl and the guy survived with som injuries.

The blogg of the trip , last update 13th des
faceboook profile still up
news story
48bbd365-5a2f-42b7-88cf-5a6cff2b1e2c
34a75671-97ee-400b-a290-92036bacb096

17218479_10158722779040144_6450364244810155042_o.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Ra's Al Ghul

Connoisseur of the Dead
her last live pic
taken the morning she died:

6e2b67_20ddfffe697249b58ae50ec96ae39e46~mv2.webp

lololol... the started from Africa:
Skärmavbild 2019-10-27 kl. 13.06.58.png

they had started on Dec 1st.
they had only progressed 13 days when the female died.
that's so pathetic.

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
That's the One Thing,That We All hv in common Guys...It's the Fact that,We All take the chance of not Returning Home,Each and Every Day ,When We leave it!!! "Here Today/Gone Tomorrow" Remember..."Tomorrow Isn't Promised"!!!
So "Watch Your Six" Guy's...SP

D.O.A.

We are Kings
Stupid idiots trying to be trendy again vacationing where they shouldn't
You fucking bigot it's been my life long dream to bicycle across Iran in a tandem yves saint laurent scarf while I share my exclusive foie gras recipes on twitter, Instagram and other selected social media outlets (and the "what are you currently eating" thread here). People like you deserve your national lampoon's road trip you fucking pleb.

Tldr; merry Christmas

Grand Mal Caesar

1984+Idiocracy=Reality
Imagine, one minute your at work doing your job in Norway and then suddenly, disaster strikes and you're run over by some African truck driver... In fucking Africa. Not even Rod Serling could have thought that one up.

PinkE

Hypocrisy is the homage vice pays to virtue
You fucking bigot it's been my life long dream to bicycle across Iran in a tandem yves saint laurent scarf while I share my exclusive foie gras recipes on twitter, Instagram and other selected social media outlets (and the "what are you currently eating" thread here). People like you deserve your national lampoon's road trip you fucking pleb.

Tldr; merry Christmas
You simply must summer in Afghanistan next year

Back