Blond white girl , dead in (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

D.O.A.

We are Kings
You simply must summer in Afghanistan next year
giphy (5).gif

pappa stupid

Forum Veteran
so let me set the actual situation, ginger and his girlfriend riding in a country where white meat is a commodity! Negro who needs complete concentration just to operate a mechanical vehicle! See's white girl with ass up in air pumping those pedals, negro goes full chimpanzee forgetting all it knows about technology and runs these snowflakes over!

Budget Morgue

I smell the stench of your loved ones
so let me set the actual situation, ginger and his girlfriend riding in a country where white meat is a commodity! Negro who needs complete concentration just to operate a mechanical vehicle! See's white girl with ass up in air pumping those pedals, negro goes full chimpanzee forgetting all it knows about technology and runs these snowflakes over!
Sad but consistent . Therefore it is true . Now I'll set an essay . 50 words " The great achievements of Africans " . I expect it on my desk by Monday morning .

Janine

Mini Wiconi -Water Is Life!
Wow such a wonderful place to vacation and bike through on a tandem...NOT stupid ignorant snowflakes don't have a clue durrr.

mystery_man

˙˙˙ǝʌᴉƃ ᴉ sʞɔnɟ ssǝl ǝɥʇ 'ʇǝƃ ᴉ ɹǝplo ǝɥʇ
the black truck driver probably couldn't see the white folk in the daylight just like white drivers can't see black folk in night time.

Back