Blood Eagle (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

dont give the cartels ideas as I am sure they will mess it up with blunt knives and retards showing off. maybe it was done in the past to witches but too much trouble to get the victims to cooperate these days
nah it was done as a torture method for criminals like the lethal injection now, witches only ever got hung in actuality

cerkdfmoreal

Stupidly intelligent genius
This is the one I was thinking of, Though I don't doubt an abbot of Lindisfarne got lumps as well, problem is, not much is written down or the writings have been destroyed by time & memories get vague, modern minds interpret information very differently to those of medieval times, pity, love to know exactly what went on.
Me too.....if only the Viking’s had CCTV! Now that would make videos on here look like kids tv!!!

Chief Queef

Last of the Mohicans
There's a Hannibal episode where it goes into this ritual. While a gory treat for anyone to see, it appears way more trouble than its worth to execute. I think I also saw a short documentary on this subject where if it in fact was applied it was reserved to serve as an example or for especially heinous crimes.

Back