Blue Whale (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Retrosleep

certified crazy cruncher
So although this Blue Whale challenge has been around since 2013, it hasn't begun to gain any ground until around 2015; when the first linked death was reported in Russia, where it was originated.
So please bear with me, because there's a lot to go over; so I'll be paraphrasing as best as I can.

What's the "Blue Whale" game?

The challenge is run by administrators of death/suicide groups on vk.com.
The only way to join it is by contacting them and telling them that you're simply interested in the game.
For the challenge, or game, you are to complete one task a day for 50 days; and each task can range from
watching creepy videos or listening to music sent in by the administrator, all the way to self-mutilation, standing dangerously close to the edge of buildings and bridges, and ultimately; suicide.

What are the tasks?

Luckily, a Reddit user that survived as a participant in the game has written down the tasks.
Each number is for each day as follows;

1. Carve with a razor "f57" on your hand, send a photo to the curator.
2. Wake up at 4.20 a.m. and watch psychedelic and scary videos that curator sends you.
3. Cut your arm with a razor along your veins, but not too deep, only 3 cuts, send a photo to the curator.
4. Draw a whale on a sheet of paper, send a photo to the curator.
5. If you are ready to "become a whale", carve "YES" on your leg. If not, cut yourself many times (punish yourself).
6. A task with a cipher.
7. Carve "f40" on your hand, send a photo to the curator.
8. Type "#i_am_whale" in your VKontakte status.
9. You have to overcome your fear.
10. Wake up at 4:20 a.m. and go to a roof (the higher the better)
11. Carve a whale on your hand with a razor, send a photo to the curator.
12. Watch psychedelic and horror videos all day.
13. Listen to music that "they" (curators) send you.
14. Cut your lip.
15. Poke your hand with a needle many times
16. Do something painful to yourself, make yourself sick.
17. Go to the highest roof you can find, stand on the edge for some time.
18. Go to a bridge, stand on the edge.
19. Climb up a crane or at least try to do it
20. The curator checks if you are trustworthy.
21. Have a talk "with a whale" (with another player like you or with a curator) in Skype.
22. Go to a roof and sit on the edge with your legs dangling.
23. Another task with a cipher.
24. Secret task.
25. Have a meeting with a "whale."
26. The curator tells you the date of your death and you have to accept it.
27. Wake up at 4:20 a.m. and go to rails (visit any railroad that you can find).
28. Don't talk to anyone all day.
29. Make a vow that "you're a whale."
30-49. Every day you wake up at 4:20 am, watch horror videos, listen to music that "they" send you, make 1 cut on your body per day, talk "to a whale."
50. Jump off a high building. Take your life.

The death count.

Over 130 deaths have been linked to this game; as it was actually created by a psychologist that dropped out of college to pursue other interests. They are practically brainwashing the youth; since it's all directed to mentally ill teens under the age of 20.
They brainwash them to forget their knowledge of right or wrong, and train them without knowing to put their lives in danger, and ultimately kill themselves without having a second thought, just to finish the challenge.

I may add on to this post when I have the time, but I just wanted to share this with every one, and to be careful if you haven't heard of this already. Thank you.

GOLDSUN

G.G.M
dc-Cover-6kvr90jl2hvlqhsq9tdiarlgq7-20170507051017.Medi.jpeg

Moshie

Meh
My husband and I were talking about this the other day. We have a kid, 2 now, my husband said, "No way our son can have facebook until he is 17, I didn't need it, he don't need it." But I'm like, "Well all his friends will, so we will just have to monitor his social media." But he's all like, "No, not happening."

People are evil. Blue whale is a stupid name. I love my boy.

peavy

Caring about anything is gay.
The kids in russia are completely insane. They do everything for some kicks. My theory is: Except Vodka and Meth no drugs are available. And Vodka+Meth is just wronger than wrong.

Eat Shit And Die

★Filthy European★
Back