Gore Classic BME Pain Olympics

MajorWhiteBoy

Forum Veteran
Short Bussed
Oh sweet! Those videos actually work on ipad! No more goddamn flash issues.

I bet there was a long conversation held by people with ice on their gonads about finger chisel guy being a pussy.

aRyan

TRUMP or BUST
I can watch all the violent gore from wars and 3rd world shit holes, but I can't watch this stuff for some reason. It literally makes me cringe. Don't know why. I can't watch animal cruelty videos either, but that is because of my compassion and love for animals. I don't have any compassion or love for these people, so I don't know why I can't stand to watch this type of stuff. I've pondered over that question for a while now.

Either way, these people are fucking insane.

girl101

Forum Veteran
why the fuck would you want to do this to yourself, the only thing i like was the firecrackers attached to the penis

W

Witchfynde

I can watch all the violent gore from wars and 3rd world shit holes, but I can't watch this stuff for some reason. It literally makes me cringe. Don't know why. I can't watch animal cruelty videos either, but that is because of my compassion and love for animals. I don't have any compassion or love for these people, so I don't know why I can't stand to watch this type of stuff. I've pondered over that question for a while now.

Either way, these people are fucking insane.
I'm with you brother . I am definitely no pussy but I can't watch that shit . How are we gunna sleep tonight !!!!!!!???????????

Pixiedust

Serial Killer has been made.....
Hey if I can watch the two guys being beheaded one by chainsaw and the other with a knife as dull as a butter knife, I watched this with no cringing or closing my eyes......yeah im a little cold hearted.....:D