Gore Classic BME Pain Olympics

Knight Mare

Rookie
D.O.A. published a new article:

Check it out...
I seen another one but I can't find it any more That Spank Wire Challenge I had a whole list of all these shock vids. but lost the url when my cpu crashed and i stupidly watched a bunch in a row,..Not then best thing to do..It dose some thing some thing inside dies all that crap at once I recommend if any one comes across a site with all that kind of crap on it watch in moderation there 's some sick people out there.

Pixiedust

Serial Killer has been made.....
All I can really say is,.....what kind of drugs are these guys on????? Im pssing a kidney stone and nothing is touching the pain, so I cant imagine inflicting pain upon myself....lunatics. :headbutt:

SAF

Fuck your feelings
All I can really say is,.....what kind of drugs are these guys on????? Im pssing a kidney stone and nothing is touching the pain, so I cant imagine inflicting pain upon myself....lunatics. :headbutt:
I passed a kidney stone last year and didn't feel a thing until days later, when the ureter it damaged became infected.

Pixiedust

Serial Killer has been made.....
I passed a kidney stone last year and didn't feel a thing until days later, when the ureter it damaged became infected.
Been there done that on my first one.....omg the pain.....this I have passed 17 this is #18.....mine are protein based.....uh can you say no more bbq.....lol....