Boardwalk Empire

D

DECADENCE

Dude! It's probably the best of 2 series on TV currently..highly recommended.
My old man has the full first series so I will watch it at some point not sure when, did you ever watch "Game of Thrones" I thought the first series was great check it out if you haven't already.

OP
Geemonster

Geemonster

What an arsehole
Short Bussed
Well i forgot i was downloading episode 2..you should watch it Steve it's brilliant TV, last weeks was the shit.

snatch

Avidly prowling for spoil
im a big buscemi fan and was tits up for the series but it never really delivered for me. i mean....chalky fooking white??? hahahahah

game of thrones, on the other hand, delivers in spades. dude who writes the books should be hung by the scrote for taking so long to squeeze out the last two editions though.

would definitely love a kingslayer, imp, bron, dag, stark pig pile held in my vagina's honor, to be sure.

OP
Geemonster

Geemonster

What an arsehole
Short Bussed
im a big buscemi fan and was tits up for the series but it never really delivered for me. i mean....chalky fooking white??? hahahahah

game of thrones, on the other hand, delivers in spades. dude who writes the books should be hung by the scrote for taking so long to squeeze out the last two editions though.

would definitely love a kingslayer, imp, bron, dag, stark pig pile held in my vagina's honor, to be sure.
SpockFascinating.jpg

RedneckR0nin

BigDickDaddyDonBodeenRenSlim
noose....yes.....even if your time was Wal-Street time..it would be worth it..
Directed by Terrence Winter( SOpranos)
Produced by Scorsese and Mark Wahlburgh
has set design by a award winning broadway company
costume design by award winning broadway company
amazing writing staff
amazing actors and actresses..

What more ya need?