Bobby Joe Long (The Classified Add Rapist) (Serial Killer) (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

RexServantGirlAnnihilator

Serial Killer in Training
PM me with the dirt on the Bobby Joe-mobile and the others when you get it!

Good luck tracing the Stano and Chase cars, they are all dead, there are almost no Gremlins left as far as I know, and Richard Trenton Chase's El Camino was not only a junker, but severely contaminated with blood, feces and brain matter.

Well, thats even more the reason I'd want to own the el camino would be amazing to get, but if i cant find bobby joes magnum ima go buy one just like it.

If I do i'll come pick ya up in it and we can cruise the streets prowling;-) haha, actually my dream car is a 1989 monte carlo ss, black with red trim. Right now I drive a peice of shit 95 monte carlo.

BRONSON

Sociopath
Ski Mask, Fake Gun (For intimidation), rope, pepper spray(sometimes used so i dont have to keep that itchy ski mask on), bottle or rubbing alcohol(i hate condoms so that stuff helps).

Joking!!! whats in yours???
Honestly....I don't need a rape kit, because it's soooooo easy to rape... but the after-murder is the problem. I do need an easier way to clean up the remains. Any sugestions?

Honestly....I don't need a rape kit, because it's soooooo easy to rape... but the after-murder is the problem. I do need an easier way to clean up the remains. Any sugestions?

the rape kit as a joke, i agree just as much as you about not needing one. clean up the reamins? fuck strangle that bitch, no mess! then just dump her whore ass in a ditch for the bugs to go at!!!

Airbornemama

Something Ironic...
This user was banned
I think that maybe he wanted to get caught, why else would he have let the last girl go after everything else he had already done?? Great read though!:pedobear:

Sicksicle

Well Known Member
Yeh I grew up on Tampa and this guy terrified the Bay Area, we all thought there was one guy killing prostitutes and another that was a rapists. Turns out he was the one doing both. I find it very interesting that he wouldn't kill a housewife but prostitutes were fair game. I get the psychology of it but I think he's the only serial killer/rapists who had two types of victims and he could resist the urge to kill one over the other.
I think that's why he let McVeigh live because she was a innocent.

shanksta

Unforgiven-
prostitutes are disposable to these freaks. Who would care? unless, you're the mother, father, siblings. It's how these types see their victims, as worthless.

Eat Shit And Die

★Filthy European★
Plus you don't have to trick them into your car they come willingly and they also are as discreet as possible so they don't get trouble from the law.

Sicksicle

Well Known Member
The point I'm attempting to make is he's the only one I know of who raped "normal" women through classifieds and simultaneously was killing prostitutes as a active serial killer. I think that it is unique that he could compartmentalised two different groups of victims and could operate as two different types of criminal, one type he felt he would be merciful with and another were just disposable. And this is why I think he let McVeigh live and even though it was risky I don't think he could kill her because she wasn't a "dirty whore" in his twisted mind.
It kinda makes sense if you are a psychopath, I rember this case well because it was in the papers and on the news daily. He must have thought it was just ducky that he was so elusive and had hillsborough and pinellas county absolutely frozen with fear and the police so frustrated and panicked.

Back