bizarre ~Body Cam Footage Of Man Hiding Under Bed & Ambushing Police~ (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

WickedMal

🖤 Death 🖤
Super Moderator
:facepalm:
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

The incident that resulted in the death of Timothy Johnson, whom police say was wanted on an out-of-state felony warrant, happened on Nov. 15 in a rural area.

Officers in the state’s capital were called to a travel trailer after being told Johnson had been seen entering it and did not come out, according to police.

Authorities say they then met with Jennifer Garner – a woman who lived there – who told them nobody was inside and gave officers consent to search her home.

-ToGGaF-

Forum Fag🖕
1669880058063.png

Gotcha!

That muthafucka said he'll nah over my dead ass body are my hands coming up that mf went down a true G fuck da cops 🤣🤣🫡

Jizdrop1

Hope Mojo dies
Wow look at all the firepower your pigs have. I don't think most Americans realize how they look to the rest of the world with way you are policed and you accept it. . It's like a war zone daily and the cops are soldiers. I've even seen an innocent unarmed guy getting blown away after a traffic stop. Shame the perp didn't blow away a couple of the pigs.

Grand Mal Caesar

1984+Idiocracy=Reality
Wow look at all the firepower your pigs have. I don't think most Americans realize how they look to the rest of the world with way you are policed and you accept it. . It's like a war zone daily and the cops are soldiers. I've even seen an innocent unarmed guy getting blown away after a traffic stop. Shame the perp didn't blow away a couple of the pigs.
There's a lot of dumbass motherfuckers in this country that need shooting.

redghost

Rookie
Maybe because in America, especially in some states you can own high-powered assault rifles.

Not always tube I had police harassing me because I reported some cunt for child abuse that worked for the local police department they'll always protect their own even if their dead fucking wrong that's why so many people don't like them....mind you I'm sixteen years old trying to do the right thing and what did I get? Threatened with arrest and my ex thrown in a psych ward

Grand Mal Caesar

1984+Idiocracy=Reality
Don't take this personaly and don't fall out but carry on boot licking Mr Ceasar. It's people like you who allow your police to act the way they do. Have a nice day or night whatever time it is in USA.
You foreign motherfuckers are so ignorant. Despite what your propaganda tells you. Cops aren't running around shooting innocent people all over America.

I don't support cops. I support reality. You believe bullshit. Where do you get your bullshit from?

Back