Boko Haram slaughtering across Africa, kills 92 Chadian soldiers, 50 Nigerian soldiers (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Crusty Santa

Unpaid Elf Labor
This user was banned
Seems like Boko Haram are very efficient lol. Makes me wonder though, how did they have enough ammo did attack a military base for 7 hours and win? Someone funding them maybe? J

Smourya579

Nasty Nazi Dick
I always feels soo good when these goat gucker allah followers kill their own muslims ....actually for me they are my guys because they are doing what I like to do .... if I was a billionaire I would have bought some nukes and could have bombed all 52 islamic countries especially I would like to bomb Pakistan twice hahahahaha they need some extra care ..

Crusty Santa

Unpaid Elf Labor
This user was banned
I always feels soo good when these goat gucker allah followers kill their own muslims ....actually for me they are my guys because they are doing what I like to do .... if I was a billionaire I would have bought some nukes and could have bombed all 52 islamic countries especially I would like to bomb Pakistan twice hahahahaha they need some extra care ..
Nukes are so impersonal. Get in a helicopter full of a variety of big guns and fly over a village for a little bit of purging :rambo:

Smourya579

Nasty Nazi Dick
Cobalt⁶⁰ ... nuclear bomb also called as dirty bomb... this is not as other thermonuclear bombs ... it uses devastating radiation as a weapon.. and 4 kg is enough for whole world.

D.O.A.

We are Kings
Someone funding them maybe?
133950.gif

Back