bombing baghdad (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Nihilianth

Forum Veteran
This is it!! This is the footage I remember seeing on TV when I was a little kid, and hadn't seen since! This was the footage that made me so afraid of the fireworks that summer, and when it was my bed time every night after seeing this, I imagined all those flashing exploding light going off in the distance from my bedroom window!

Ah, what nostalgia! 😍

Dirlwanger

Revolt Against the Modern World
This is it!! This is the footage I remember seeing on TV when I was a little kid, and hadn't seen since! This was the footage that made me so afraid of the fireworks that summer, and when it was my bed time every night after seeing this, I imagined all those flashing exploding light going off in the distance from my bedroom window!

Ah, what nostalgia! 😍
Mistery solved, now you know why you wet the bed.
1ivmyp.jpg

Nimrod101z

Well Known Member

Ah, what nostalgia! 😍
I still remember this day. I was 21 years old and was up all night eating all kinds of Shit I can find in the fridge while watching the update in Iraq invasion.

Nihilianth

Forum Veteran
I still remember this day. I was 21 years old and was up all night eating all kinds of Shit I can find in the fridge while watching the update in Iraq invasion.
Damn, you old. I was a little 7 year old first grader who could barely spell my own name and add 8+7. My twin brother and I were just a couple of little ankle-biters who wanted only to chase and wrestle with our dog that was larger than both of us combined, lol.

Nimrod101z

Well Known Member
Damn, you old. I was a little 7 year old first grader who could barely spell my own name and add 8+7. My twin brother and I were just a couple of little ankle-biters who wanted only to chase and wrestle with our dog that was larger than both of us combined, lol.
41 yrs old maybe old for some but I feel Good. lol I feel young. . . maybe bcoz Im a healthy 41 yrs old. Health is Wealth indeed. . . I thought by now We all be watching updates from China-US War. . . I hope that war will never come.

Mudskipper

Kill 'em all
I think this is when my interest in mayhem started. Watching this live was when I first understood the power the US can project - made for great tv. I enjoyed the sense of revenge too - not that Saddam had anything to do with the twin towers but it still felt excellent.

Nihilianth

Forum Veteran
41 yrs old maybe old for some but I feel Good. lol I feel young. . . maybe bcoz Im a healthy 41 yrs old. Health is Wealth indeed. . . I thought by now We all be watching updates from China-US War. . . I hope that war will never come.
Wait. I thought this footage was form the Gulf War, because I'm 40. I swear I remember watching this on TV when I was little. Lol.

Back