Boston Marathon bomber's death sentence overturned(Why? Cause he didn't do it) (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Rabidface

Forum Veteran
That is a wrapping or something. Watch it again, he still has it in his hand and hands it to the Race Marshall in the yellow jacket...
Is there a way you can draw a circle around who I need to watch? I wouldn't know how to but I think it's possible. Maybe off a still image?
I'm struggling to see anything

Brainfart

Don't take what I say seriously...
When you say green do you mean illuminous yellowy? Or green?...
If you are watching it on a phone, watch unexpanded view and expand out the screen with your fingers...it goes bigger that way. And then move the screen so falling man is in focus...

Rabidface

Forum Veteran
That is a wrapping or something. Watch it again, he still has it in his hand and hands it to the Race Marshall in the yellow jacket...
I got it! I was looking at the wrong hand! Something a bit shiny he catches nicely with his left hand? I didn't see the woman throw it.
Have you heard of Rich planet? Richard D Hall does/did a show about all sorts of conspiracies and he did some interesting ones on the London bombings 7/7. There were crisis actors at more than one bomb location, I found that interesting. He does all ufos too. Years ago when I used freesat he was on a channel on that. But he was cancelled after saying Lee rigbys beheading / murder was different than what we were told.
He did do lots of videos on madeline mcann saying how the parents were guilty. He got body language experts in who worked for the fbi and he said they were lying.
But now they have a suspect and if her body is found he will need to apologise.
His stuff is really interesting I think. I believe he's also on youtube.

Brainfart

I got it! I was looking at the wrong hand! Something a bit shiny he catches nicely with his left hand? I didn't see the woman throw it.
Have you heard of Rich planet? Richard D Hall does/did a show about all sorts of conspiracies and he did some interesting ones on the London bombings 7/7. There were crisis actors at more than one bomb location, I found that interesting. He does all ufos too. Years ago when I used freesat he was on a channel on that. But he was cancelled after saying Lee rigbys beheading / murder was different than what we were told.
He did do lots of videos on madeline mcann saying how the parents were guilty. He got body language experts in who worked for the fbi and he said they were lying.
Watch the green jogger(woman), she throws it...

Brainfart

In Australia,(are you Australian?) We have the William Tyrell case. His dad was a suspect cause they reckon he was involved in a pedophile ring. Madeline's dad could be a suss cunt, who knows. It is possible. The stats say that most sexual abuse of children is usually a family member...

KingElvis

Retired
tenor.gif

Rabidface

Forum Veteran
If you are watching it on a phone, watch unexpanded view and expand out the screen with your fingers...it goes bigger that way. And then move the screen so falling man is in focus...
Make screen bigga wiv da
In Australia,(are you Australian?) We have the William Tyrell case. His dad was a suspect cause they reckon he was involved in a pedophile ring. Madeline's dad could be a suss cunt, who knows. It is possible. The stats say that most sexual abuse of children is usually a family member...
I'm English cobber. I've always thought the mother looked the most guilty. Did you ever hear about the woman who wrote on twitter I think it was about the parents being suspicious and the press and TV news went after her ruthlessly and she ended up trying to get away and stayed in a hotel then she killed herself. I thought that was totally out of order. Poor woman. She's allowed to have an opinion.
I think if they don't find a body the suspect won't admit to it. I saw something ages ago about one of the podestas being in Portugal at that time. The podestas are fkin weird. Sex dungeons, pedo paintings, works of art that are rotten flesh and maggots from what I remember. I've not heard if they were Epsteins buddy's but it seems like anyone in a position of power in the states are all sick.
I think there's a plan in place right now to start a race war by the shadow government. They managed to start wars in Afghanistan and Iraq so it won't be too much of a problem for them.

Brainfart

Make screen bigga wiv da
I'm English cobber. I've always thought the mother looked the most guilty. Did you ever hear about the woman who wrote on twitter I think it was about the parents being suspicious and the press and TV news went after her ruthlessly and she ended up trying to get away and stayed in a hotel then she killed herself. I thought that was totally out of order. Poor woman. She's allowed to have an opinion.
I think if they don't find a body the suspect won't admit to it. I saw something ages ago about one of the podestas being in Portugal at that time. The podestas are fkin weird. Sex dungeons, pedo paintings, works of art that are rotten flesh and maggots from what I remember. I've not heard if they were Epsteins buddy's but it seems like anyone in a position of power in the states are all sick.
I think there's a plan in place right now to start a race war by the shadow government. They managed to start wars in Afghanistan and Iraq so it won't be too much of a problem for them.
How's this list mrln posted of Epstein's flight log...all the celebs who flew on plane to his island...
113432754_10222770873691595_931844169162655497_n.jpg

Scary shit...

Rabidface

Forum Veteran
How's this list mrln posted of Epstein's flight log...all the celebs who flew on plane to his island...View attachment 431988
Scary shit...
That's depressing. There's lots of people on there I liked. You've got to think anyone who was on his plane was into fkin underage kids. That seems to be all epstein was about. Apparently he didn't drink or take drugs, he just wanted young girls.
I wasn't surprised about Charlie sheen. I think Corey - the one that didn't kill himself - was hinting at Charlie sheen and a group of dirty old men talked them into gay stuff when they were kids. So one of them killed themselves. Corey haim possibly I'm not certain. It will be interesting to see what happens after the gisslaine maxwell trial ends. I hope she gives up the video tapes for the world to see. I'm not arsed about Prince Andrew. Lady Di's kids are the only decent royals. Harry mainly. He's the favourite. Apache gunner in either Iraq or Afghanistan or both.

Tattooedmaniac

Why so serious? The Devil ate my bannana
Oh wow did you see it................................................................................Pappa smurf and the crew escaped down the manhole cover just before the bang.

Back