Boyfriend sets strip club on fire to stop girlfriend from dancing there (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Cold Ethyl

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Police in West Virginia have arrested a man for allegedly setting a strip club on fire. Creio Bishop had torched the JB's Gentleman's Club at 3330 US 60 in Huntington on Wednesday (13 December) to stop his girlfriend from dancing there.
The 21-year-old said his girlfriend was employed as a stripper at the club, and he took the extreme step because he was jealous of her working there. He has been charged with second-degree arson, the Daily Mail reported.
A statement from the Office of the State Fire Marshal said that the blaze started at around 3.30am local time (8.30am GMT). The fire burnt the front door, siding, wall, air-conditioning unit and surveillance camera at the adult night club.
No injuries were reported, and Bishop was held after the incident near a Walmart parking lot across the street from the club, the statement added.
During interrogation, the young man reportedly said "he was tired of his girlfriend working at JB's, so he set it on fire". He has been sent to the Western Regional Jail, where he was ordered held on a $10,000 (£7,506) bond, the WCHS-TV reported.
Talking about the incident, JB's manager said the total damage to the business was around $1,000. Jim Reed said that he has no issue with Bishop's partner McKayla Biedenbach as she was "quiet and nice". He added that the girl was working with the club for the last six months to earn a living but if her boyfriend is released from jail, he would be forced to let her go.
"I hate doing it but I got to protect my business. He might do this again. It might be worse next time," Reed said.
Local media reported that the man was in a relationship with Biedenbach for four years and the duo met in high school.
Possessive boyfriend sets strip club on fire to stop girlfriend from dancing there

rottenfresh

ummmmm, You smell that?
Police in West Virginia have arrested a man for allegedly setting a strip club on fire. Creio Bishop had torched the JB's Gentleman's Club at 3330 US 60 in Huntington on Wednesday (13 December) to stop his girlfriend from dancing there.
The 21-year-old said his girlfriend was employed as a stripper at the club, and he took the extreme step because he was jealous of her working there. He has been charged with second-degree arson, the Daily Mail reported.
A statement from the Office of the State Fire Marshal said that the blaze started at around 3.30am local time (8.30am GMT). The fire burnt the front door, siding, wall, air-conditioning unit and surveillance camera at the adult night club.
No injuries were reported, and Bishop was held after the incident near a Walmart parking lot across the street from the club, the statement added.
During interrogation, the young man reportedly said "he was tired of his girlfriend working at JB's, so he set it on fire". He has been sent to the Western Regional Jail, where he was ordered held on a $10,000 (£7,506) bond, the WCHS-TV reported.
Talking about the incident, JB's manager said the total damage to the business was around $1,000. Jim Reed said that he has no issue with Bishop's partner McKayla Biedenbach as she was "quiet and nice". He added that the girl was working with the club for the last six months to earn a living but if her boyfriend is released from jail, he would be forced to let her go.
"I hate doing it but I got to protect my business. He might do this again. It might be worse next time," Reed said.
Local media reported that the man was in a relationship with Biedenbach for four years and the duo met in high school.
Possessive boyfriend sets strip club on fire to stop girlfriend from dancing there
I think that she'll eventually breakup with the stupid fuck very soon.

SlutNJ

Gore Slut!
Wow

Back