Braindead white trash Americunt fat bitch verbally abuses son. (1 Viewer)

MisterVance

Just here to browse.

This is why I don't feel sorry for American coronavirus victims. These "people" are fucking disgusting and honestly deserve all the suffering they are getting right now. No young man should be put through this kind of abuse by some undereducated, narcissistic, overweight, most likely alcoholic sub-human insect. Tsk tsk tsk I absolutely hate these fucking mongrels and I shit on their flag.

Fuck anyone who condones this behavior.

MisterVance

Just here to browse.
They don’t have manipulative cunts where your from?? Where are you from that it’s so much better faggot?
Here in Switzerland, if someone is manipulative, they usually have a good reason to do it and they usually do it professionally and calmly. In your country, people just start shit for no reason. Man, just look at the radical left and how much avoidable nonsense they've stirred up. Look at how much trouble that they caused just because a few officers weren't doing their job right.
In many ways, I disagree with you but in other ways, I am on your side. I will not support Naziism but I will say two things: I respect your right to your beliefs and I denounce the retards who will attack or mistreat you for them, retards who appear to pollute your nation.

gunny666

Lurker
Here in Switzerland, if someone is manipulative, they usually have a good reason to do it and they usually do it professionally and calmly. In your country, people just start shit for no reason. Man, just look at the radical left and how much avoidable nonsense they've stirred up. Look at how much trouble that they caused just because a few officers weren't doing their job right.
In many ways, I disagree with you but in other ways, I am on your side. I will not support Naziism but I will say two things: I respect your right to your beliefs and I denounce the retards who will attack or mistreat you for them, retards who appear to pollute your nation.
Wow your an absolute potato. If your judging countries from the shit you see on goregrish. You clearly have are not very seasoned in traveling.

MisterVance

Just here to browse.
Wow your an absolute potato. If your judging countries from the shit you see on goregrish. You clearly have are not very seasoned in traveling.
I'm judging people based on my interactions with them. And based on my interactions with Americans, I can't say I feel too sorry for their towers getting knocked down. Bunch of fucking losers is what they are. Everyone who has ever died for that shit excuse of a country is much of the same; a fucking loser.

Whitehanger

NewbieX

This is why I don't feel sorry for American coronavirus victims. These "people" are fucking disgusting and honestly deserve all the suffering they are getting right now. No young man should be put through this kind of abuse by some undereducated, narcissistic, overweight, most likely alcoholic sub-human insect. Tsk tsk tsk I absolutely hate these fucking mongrels and I shit on their flag.

Fuck anyone who condones this behavior.
Just white people being white, nothing to see here

Users who are viewing this thread