Braindead white trash Americunt fat bitch verbally abuses son. (1 Viewer)

mrln

silent ghost
haters gunna hate. thats all there is to it. nothing can change their delicate minds. thats why they dont want to change. afraid to be wrong.

Mr. Mayhem

Into the damning well...you all go.
As if your dumb asses are superior to us. Just look at the video I shared. Look at how you fucking insects behave.

I hope the virus gets worse and I hope all of your family members get killed by it. Fucking retard.
It looks like you're the retard, you absolute worthless, fleshy virus.

DooalityK

Lurker
Wow your an absolute potato. If your judging countries from the shit you see on goregrish. You clearly have are not very seasoned in traveling.
Dude the guy is Swedish and he speaks good fucking English. Unlike you who confused "or" with "are" he pretty much knows what he's talking about in a nutshell. There way too many sites other than Goregrish for him to make his comment, you square dancing degenerate

scabagale

Rookie
Here in Switzerland, if someone is manipulative, they usually have a good reason to do it and they usually do it professionally and calmly. In your country, people just start shit for no reason. Man, just look at the radical left and how much avoidable nonsense they've stirred up. Look at how much trouble that they caused just because a few officers weren't doing their job right.
In many ways, I disagree with you but in other ways, I am on your side. I will not support Naziism but I will say two things: I respect your right to your beliefs and I denounce the retards who will attack or mistreat you for them, retards who appear to pollute your nation.
It’s the niggers Jews Mexicans and liberals

Scarface730

Certified Headstomper
Here in Switzerland, if someone is manipulative, they usually have a good reason to do it and they usually do it professionally and calmly. In your country, people just start shit for no reason. Man, just look at the radical left and how much avoidable nonsense they've stirred up. Look at how much trouble that they caused just because a few officers weren't doing their job right.
In many ways, I disagree with you but in other ways, I am on your side. I will not support Naziism but I will say two things: I respect your right to your beliefs and I denounce the retards who will attack or mistreat you for them, retards who appear to pollute your nation.
Hahaha okay faggot. I'm american and never met anyone who was manipulative like that. Doesn't mean it doesn't exist in American, you're just a retard eurofaggot who thinks being european makes you better than everyone else lmao.

Fuck off with that superiority complex, your sister is probably being raped by a muslim as we speak.

This is why I don't feel sorry for American coronavirus victims. These "people" are fucking disgusting and honestly deserve all the suffering they are getting right now. No young man should be put through this kind of abuse by some undereducated, narcissistic, overweight, most likely alcoholic sub-human insect. Tsk tsk tsk I absolutely hate these fucking mongrels and I shit on their flag.

Fuck anyone who condones this behavior.
Yeah, because abuse isnt an occurance that can happen outside the U.S., right? Fuckin tard

PinkE

If Florence Nightengale and Hitler had a daughter
Humans. Everywhere it's the same shit. Smaller countries have fewer problems and therefore the population has less mental issues in general.
Look at Luxembourg and Liechtenstein, the 'happiest' folks in Jurrup.
I swear we share a brain sometimes @McM

Reactions: McM

Users who are viewing this thread