We must inform you in compliance with Nazi directive 2016/679 this website uses cookies. See our privacy policy for details. EU residents: If you continue to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Brazilian brothers named Hulk and Conan inject themselves with dangerous chemicals

Discussion in 'Interesting Images' started by Cold Ethyl, Feb 8, 2018.

1. Cold Ethyl

Cold Ethyl Moderator Moderator

Brazilian brothers named Hulk and Conan inject themselves with dangerous chemicals to create 28-INCH biceps

As.jpg Ae.jpg Aq.jpg Ee.jpg Yu.jpg Gh.jpg Ty.jpg Hiu.jpg Bn.jpg

Two Brazilian brothers with biceps measuring more than 25 inches have revealed the secret to their incredible size - regular chemical injections.
    Tony 'Hulk' Geraldo , 49, and Alvaro 'Conan' Pereira, 50, have both been injecting dangerous chemicals since their teens to make them as big as possible.
    The brothers, from Rio de Janeriro, Brazil, claim there was a time when they were 'addicted to getting big' but now believe they have it under control.
    Mr Pereira has been injecting his biceps and legs with a supplement called Potenay B12 on and off since he was 15 years old.
    The brothers inject the chemical in cycles - two times a week with five days in between.
    The bodybuilders' doctor has recently insisted they stop injecting for health reasons, and because their skin cannot stretch anymore.

Potenay B12 should only be used for veterinary purposes, on animals such as horses. But Brazil has seen an increase in people injecting the supplement to get bigger, quicker.

• Like Like x 2
    • LOL LOL x 1
  2. Walshy50

Walshy50 Rookie

Silly cunts

• Agree Agree x 3
  3. McM

McM Krautnigger

The one reminds me of Obama. :lulz:

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  4. rottenfresh

rottenfresh ummmmm, You smell that? Morbid Mania

They've turn themselves into creepy fuckin freaks, that's what I think. :see:

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. McM

McM Krautnigger

Soon...

serveimage.jpg

• LOL LOL x 4
  6. Wolf

Wolf “The weak are meat the strong do eat.”

Why does the one on the left remind me of a roid rage Barack Obama?

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  7. ghoulagain

ghoulagain everyday im ghouling everyday I'm ghouling

Hanz and Franz we will pump you up.

• LOL LOL x 5
  8. Wolf

Wolf “The weak are meat the strong do eat.”

Ever see their dog?
    whippet.jpg

• LOL LOL x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  9. Silo

Silo " CHUTZ-PAH "

I don't know what some guy's find in that, first if you do get into fight all you do is grab and secondly it looks stupid.
    I'm almost sure it was more then the b12 shots that enhanced their looks.
    Tried looking up Potenay B12 to see what else is in it and couldn't find much on it but the bottle. B12 is nothing more then a vitamin which I've taken before to help boost your energy, Their story doesn't seem completely creditable.

• LOL LOL x 2