Brexit

OP
Graziani

Graziani

SMELLY CUNT AS FUCK
Brexit wants heath care free, housing only to British people.

Fuck you all trash europeans from eastern

I want to go to England and take care free of my hemorroids

Last edited:

King-Rory

Forum Veteran
Brexit wants heath care free, housing only to British people.

Fuck you all trash europeans from eastern
Graz, you are so wrong, you think you know what Brexit is about but you really have no idea. We already have free health care and have had free health care since the 1940's, Brexit has absolutely nothing to do with houses in the UK. Where did you get your information from, the back of a cereal packet?

OP
Graziani

Graziani

SMELLY CUNT AS FUCK
Te
Graz, you are so wrong, you think you know what Brexit is about but you really have no idea. We already have free health care and have had free health care since the 1940's, Brexit has absolutely nothing to do with houses in the UK. Where did you get your information from, the back of a cereal packet?
Please, Tell me what is brexit . And who will work in construction without eastern europeans? No Albanians, Romanians

King-Rory

Forum Veteran
Te

Please, Tell me what is brexit . And who will work in construction without eastern europeans? No Albanians, Romanians
We get far more immigrants coming to the UK each year from outside of the EU than we do from the EU.
Brexit is about not wanting UK Laws being decided by the EU, we have our own elected Government, who we actually voted for, to decide what is right for the UK.
Would you like Argentina to decide what is best for Brazil even though you have a democratically elected Brazilian Government? If Argentina then demanded that you must let as many of their citizens into Brazil as wanted to come and you could do nothing to stop them coming, even if they were rapists and murderers, its not like you've got a shortage of either in Brazil anyway but do you get the point. Then Argentina decides what type of light bulbs you can use, what type of kettle you can use to boil water and what type of vacuum cleaner you can use to clean your house. It also decides how many fish you can catch and what type of fish you can catch and when you can catch them.
For all of this interference Argentina makes you pay them Billions of Banana Leaves (or whatever you use for money in Brazil) and gives your Tax Payers hard earned money to another Country for free, this third Country doesn't have to do anything to earn the money that Brazilian people have worked for.
I have only mentioned Argentina as it was the first South American Country to come to mind.
I hope you may understand a bit more what Brexit is about now instead of spouting rubbish out of ignorance.

OP
Graziani

Graziani

SMELLY CUNT AS FUCK
Brexit is about not wanting UK Laws being decided by the EU. Brexit is about no eastern europeans working in London. Brexit is about free hospital only to UK people.

Vwj

NewbieX
Brexit is about not wanting UK Laws being decided by the EU.
it’s about our laws come first and not be overturned by the EU’s laws
Brexit is about no eastern europeans working in London.
you see Eastern European’s come here for the money, nothing to do with work, Albanians all they do is drink all day, Romanians and polish do really shoddy work to be honest with you, and white skin is not the colour of London
Brexit is about free hospital only to UK people.
that’s correct, as the EU or it’s citizens do not put into the NHS, why should they take out of it? Why should I, who’s worked and paid in for over 30 years, have to go to the end of a waiting list because the NHS is overstretched and underfunded because 625000 people a year join the NHS, what you have to remember is these 625000 people have to have 2 doctors appointments to prove they are staying in the UK,

Vwj

NewbieX
it’s about our laws come first and not be overturned by the EU’s laws

...and why Germany luv EU ?
Look at history, they’ve wanted to own Europe since 1914, they couldn’t take it by force so they’re trying a stealthy negotiating way, we were asked in the 70’s if we wanted to join the common market, that’s all, not a EU, and somehow we got dragged in to being in the EU, we wasn’t asked, our ministers went behind our backs to make deals and sign treaties that we were not told about, in some cases the media focused on other news so we didn’t know (or wasn’t told) what they were signing away, I’m sure once the UK has stopped funding the EU Germany will find it harder to keep up the finances

OP
Graziani

Graziani

SMELLY CUNT AS FUCK
Look at history, they’ve wanted to own Europe since 1914, they couldn’t take it by force so they’re trying a stealthy negotiating way, we were asked in the 70’s if we wanted to join the common market, that’s all, not a EU, and somehow we got dragged in to being in the EU, we wasn’t asked, our ministers went behind our backs to make deals and sign treaties that we were not told about, in some cases the media focused on other news so we didn’t know (or wasn’t told) what they were signing away, I’m sure once the UK has stopped funding the EU Germany will find it harder to keep up the finances
Germans are more smart than englishes, but Hitler cant take the UK island