Brida

Suicide is painless, I heard that before. I thought in my mind...I tried hard to think were I heard that while looking at the death body in front of me, No breathing... No more bleeding. Just an empty corpse laying On the ground, lifeless...I took it away from him ... I took like away from another human being.

I pronounced a hurtful smile . Got my hand into the bathtub a felt the great temperature of the water, I was growing fearful while my death was walking throw me.
I was , I am... I'll be.

From one second to another my eyes got wet , Like if my body was terrified, remorseful...But I wasn't, I knew what he did to me and now he paid for it... I killed him , now it was me the one that had to paid.

I was feeling more human than ever, like if the growing feeling of desperation made me feel better, at least I was feeling something... I used to never feel a thing. I couldn't smell a flower, I couldn't taste a fruit... I couldn't see the colors of the rainbow... but now neither could he.
-I am proud of my self-I said , almost talking to the bloody corpse

I got back to the bathtub ... It wasn't full yet. I walked towards August . His blond hair wasn't perfectly fixed

-You don't look that handsome anymore - I growled pulling his head up by holding him by the hair
His nose was still bleeding a little bit, But it was obviously and totally cuagulated and I just fixed that ,that was the blood that didn't went out of his nose
His lips were completely broken. Then the images of the torture I gave him came to my mind like a sweet whisper .
3 hours earlier .
August knocked on my door and I realized that it was now or never...
I held my bat on the hand , as hard as I could as I was going to hit him the very second he walked in.
-Hello Bri...- I didn't let him finish , I hit him with all my strength on the face and then , spontaneously he fell to the ground , he was shaking terribly much, his mouth was moving abnormally , and the blood wouldn't stop going out of his mouth and head
I looked at him for a couple of seconds and then I prepared myself to keep hitting him as much and as hard as I could.

His face was disfigured but he still had this expression on his face, It made me tremble a little bit. He would keep his blue eyes upon me, trying to move his mouth to probably ask me for mercy.
I looked at him while he was spitting blood - Do you know you deserve this?- I said holding the bat up high one more time

he nodded and then tried to say something else but hit him one more time. The smell of death was real, In that right moment , that book... how was the name of the book?
I forgot about August for a couple of minutes while I tried to remember which book was the one that talked about the death, How it presented itself...

Edgar Allan Poe..."And now was acknowledged the presence of the Red Death. He had come like a thief in the night"
I smiled...
Walked near the body and try to find out if his heart would still beat.
He was barely alive . I put the bat down to the floor and take a precision knife with my left hand Then took my anatomy book and started cutting just like the drawing of the good old Jack the ripper operation

The smell was terribly hard , I could smell now. I stared at the blood flowing out of his chest as I did a bad cut.

Too deep...Now there was blood everywhere. I took the skin of the chest and put it all the way up, I could see his ribs and something moving in the middle of all the blood. His heart, moving slowly, Fighting against death.

I left him that way ... Opened...bleeding just in the middle of his own living room.

3 hours later

I walked to the bathtub one more time, It was the moment, now or never.
I took all my bloody cloths , full of his blood and my blood... blood coming out from my hands...
Put my cloths carefully on the chair just by the side of the bathtub, a beautiful bathtub that seemed to be bigger than my room. It's golden , with some arrangements of angels at the top of it.
I got into it, My muscles relaxed... I closed my eyes and let the water get into my ears while the water kept falling upon me, I was tying my hands behind my back , I was going to drown my self as I heard is one of the most painful ways of dying...

The desperation ... The pain... the muscles get tense , You can't breath...and the worst part is that the body can actually stay (usually in any human being) 2 and a half minutes and even 3 minutes.

The water started covering my face and then the fear invaded me... my legs started fighting for their own just as my hands trying to get away from the rope, It was impossible...

....And the flames of the tripods expired. And Darkness and Decay and the Red Death held illimitable dominion over all

This really needs to be cleaned up. But it's not a bad piece. Disjointed and flawed as it is. Sometimes the art is in the flaws.

social outcast

karma can be expected
"I was feeling more human than ever, like if the growing feeling of desperation made me feel better, at least I was feeling something... I used to never feel a thing. I couldn't smell a flower, I couldn't taste a fruit... I couldn't see the colors of the rainbow... but now neither could he.
-I am proud of my self-I said , almost talking to the bloody corpse"

I really like this part. Mmmm... :rose:Brida:rose:

"I was feeling more human than ever, like if the growing feeling of desperation made me feel better, at least I was feeling something... I used to never feel a thing. I couldn't smell a flower, I couldn't taste a fruit... I couldn't see the colors of the rainbow... but now neither could he.
-I am proud of my self-I said , almost talking to the bloody corpse"

I really like this part. Mmmm... :rose:Brida:rose:
^^Danke , I know... When anger takes over you all the feelings disappear... I'll make this thing better !! It can do better...

I know u.u I wrote it really fast , I heard a song and it inspired me terribly much... I'll rewrite it and I'D LOVE you to re-read it and tell me what you think about it!!^^
Anytime. Just let us know when you've got it reworked. Honestly when I first write a piece, if it is very emotional to me; I like it to have all these flaws. It just shows how the mind works when writing. It's not exactly novel-worthy, it's more of an art piece and that adds something to the presentation to it. But that being said, once I've calmed and can think more clearly; it's always good to rewrite and make a more cohesive piece that will be easier for the reader to enjoy while still conveying the original message and emotion.