British Nurse Charged With Murdering 8 Babies In Hospital ~ November 2020 (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

KingElvis

Retired
pfff.. only 8?
tenor-3.gif

Vinnie b

NewbieX
I live in chester uk where it happened and my sons gf works on that ward where it happened. It's a real shame for all the families involved. That horrible bitch will be in H.M.P. Style. Let's hope she gets a good kicking

HG

95T exp
I live in chester uk where it happened and my sons gf works on that ward where it happened. It's a real shame for all the families involved. That horrible bitch will be in H.M.P. Style. Let's hope she gets a good kicking
what does his gf say about it? - is she guilty or what?...

D.O.A.

We are Kings
SHE FEELS ALL POWERFUL OR SUMTHING? SHE NEEDS TO BE CUNT PUNTED SO HARD,HER EGGS BREAK!
There's a remote women's prison near me, long story short a single mother junkie skank kept her child in a cardboard box, the kid was covered in sores et etc... so she goes to jail and the lovely ladies in there put the kettle on, one would think to make her a cup of tea and welcome her, but nope, they held her down and burned off most of her face

download (2).gif

mrln

silent ghost
There's a remote women's prison near me, long story short a single mother junkie skank kept her child in a cardboard box, the kid was covered in sores et etc... so she goes to jail and the lovely ladies in there put the kettle on, one would think to make her a cup of tea and welcome her, but nope, they held her down and burned off most of her face

View attachment 456380
awesome! she got what she deserved. women are as ruthless as men,maybe even more so when it comes to child abuse.

Choppy

🧚‍♂️ Good vibes 🪓

View attachment 456380

Good....this makes me happy!

Back