British Radio DJ Danny Baker fired by BBC for tweeting offensive image of the new Royal baby. (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

KBlock

2dopeDid-it
Who gives a fuck...the only reason anyone in that family marrys is because the can't fuck there family members anymore. Every royal blood line from now to hundreds and hundreds of years ago is incest and it's been proven. My bad for making a bad joke about your fugly ass kid maybe an incest joke would have been more appropriate!!! Fuckin retards what do they do anyway?? Drink tea and look like dicks

Vwj

NewbieX
Who gives a fuck...the only reason anyone in that family marrys is because the can't fuck there family members anymore. Every royal blood line from now to hundreds and hundreds of years ago is incest and it's been proven. My bad for making a bad joke about your fugly ass kid maybe an incest joke would have been more appropriate!!! Fuckin retards what do they do anyway?? Drink tea and look like dicks
I didn’t think James Hewitt was a royal ?‍♂️

Honest

Hey asshole, quit honkin on the pub floor
A mulatto ginger, it was just a matter of time for the insults to hit.

D.O.A.

We are Kings
prince charles raised two little faggots who should have been put to death in the tower of london and had their dismembered remains thrown in the thames like the garbage they are.

Back