Brits general Election

Dolly

Uppity cunt
Are you voting on Thursday

If so who for and why.

Im voting Conservative. Generally I feel I'm left with the choice of Boris or communism and I worked fucking hard for my shit. The negative economic impact of a Corbyn governemt plussed with threat to security and our relationships with allied countries is terryfying .. Corbyn wants to seize assets including leading telecoms providers plus 10% of most other firms. This will crash the markets and stop investment hitting jobs, savings & pensions. The wealthy would just fuck off over seas.

and just to keep todays banana theme
bananas.jpg

Druss

Wandering Wizard
I'm not voting (I've never voted) since I just can't allow myself to believe that anyone's votes go anywhere but straight into landfill.

The people who are really in power will remain in power, the public face is just someone to throw under the bus when things inevitably go south, I'm not usually big on 'conspiracy theories' but the whole 'democracy' thing just seems like a sugar coated convenience to placate the masses.

McM

Krautnigger
I would vote for no one, as I do here. These people aren't the solution for anything but that's just my opinion.
I would like to see an election one day where nobody votes anymore as a sign of protest.

OP
Dolly

Dolly

Uppity cunt
I would vote for no one, as I do here. These people aren't the solution for anything but that's just my opinion.
I would like to see an election one day where nobody votes anymore as a sign of protest.
If nobody votes they literally just draw lots. and they repeat the draw for every single seat. Then the Queen chooses who she prefers to run the Government.

Reactions: McM