Brits general Election

OP
Dollydeath

Dollydeath

Uppity cunt
lol at you ASU...

I had a great laugh tonight, i voiced my political opinion once again on fagbook. The silence is fantastic. Fuck knows how ive managed to gather so many lefty friends. Some are family, fair enough, but fuck me, my friends list is full of the fuckers. Maybe not come tmw though...
Same. most of my fam/freinds lefty. One even wrote her status as 'If any of my Facebook friends voted conservative, please block me You are not a friend of mine' It annoys the piss out of me that they dont comprehend that not everyone holds the same views as them, that everyone is entitled to their own opinion and that if they don’t agree then engage in reasoned debate not insults or childish comments , crying and talking about petitions and protests.

McM

Krautnigger
No there are three main Political Party's, the Conservatives (Right), the Liberal Democrats (Wankers) and Labour (Communist Bastards). The SNP (Scottish National Party) are run by the reincarnation of Hitler in a dress. Hope this helps.
Yep, thanks.

Here it's:
Conservatives, CDU
Bavarian Conservatives, CSU
So-called Social Democrats, SPD
'Free Democrats', FDP
Right Conservatives, AFD
The Greens
The Left
and some small parties, altogether over 40.

:blegh:

King-Rory

Yer can Bollocks M8
Yep, thanks.

Here it's:
Conservatives, CDU
Bavarian Conservatives, CSU
So-called Social Democrats, SPD
'Free Democrats', FDP
Right Conservatives, AFD
The Greens
The Left
and some small parties, altogether over 40.

:blegh:
That's a lot of fingers in the pie to make Deutschland great again? most of them are useless Party's I guess?

McM

Krautnigger
That's a lot of fingers in the pie to make Deutschland great again? most of them are useless Party's I guess?
The most from the 40 are so-called 'splinter parties' which never got enough votes to play a role in the parliament, maybe on a small regional level.
The ones I mentioned have members in the parliament, if not in Berlin itself then in the federal states. Even the Nazis.
The social democrats were good many years ago, they were a worker's party and got over 70% here in the region. That's long gone.

Grand Mal Caesar

Lurker Meat
The left is the nayny party.
You guys are almost as fucked as we are here in the US but I think that clown of yours is not as corrupt as the giant peach we got.
We'd be fucked, if it was anyone else who got in. I don't understand how people rail incessantly about the unfounded corruption alleged against Donald Trump but would gladly vote for democrats with well founded and proven track records of shit baggery. Seriously, would you have wanted Hillary in the White House?

If a democrat isn't utterly corrupt then they are utterly, fucking retarded. Many are both. Republicans are generally not much better. At least they are not mostly retarded. Trump is not republican. He was smart to hijack the party because independents generally don't stand a chance and just siphon votes away from one of the other parties. We'd have ended up with another life long member of the 'good ol' boys' club. Those fuckers need to be gone.

This impeachment bullshit is going to secure his second term. The witch hunters got nothing on him and nobody gives a shit except the sore ass losers. They have no first hand witnesses everything they do have is thirdhand hearsay.

MAGA bitches!

ASU-85

Forum Veteran
The left is the nayny party.

We'd be fucked, if it was anyone else who got in. I don't understand how people rail incessantly about the unfounded corruption alleged against Donald Trump but would gladly vote for democrats with well founded and proven track records of shit baggery. Seriously, would you have wanted Hillary in the White House?

If a democrat isn't utterly corrupt then they are utterly, fucking retarded. Many are both. Republicans are generally not much better. At least they are not mostly retarded. Trump is not republican. He was smart to hijack the party because independents generally don't stand a chance and just siphon votes away from one of the other parties. We'd have ended up with another life long member of the 'good ol' boys' club. Those fuckers need to be gone.

This impeachment bullshit is going to secure his second term. The witch hunters got nothing on him and nobody gives a shit except the sore ass losers. They have no first hand witnesses everything they do have is thirdhand hearsay.

MAGA bitches!
I think all of them are corrupt the republicans and the democrats it’s the same in the uk .