Brits general Election

D.O.A.

I HAVEN'T EVEN BEGUN TO PEAK
This impeachment bullshit is going to secure his second term.
most USA liberals are idiots they don't even understand their own senate process. If the turtle in the senate can gather enough votes - and he most likely will - they can vote to acquit, not just dismiss it, dumb fuck CA and NY baristas heads are gonna explode over the next few weeks as another wheel falls off their stupid cart. I for one will enjoy watching the micro seizures blast across that fucked up duty free alcohol soaked face of Nancy Pelosi next month as she tries to explain how they fucked this up so badly :lol:

Watcher in The Water

Rotten, Goregasm & Bestgore Veteran
It seems like the only people in the Country that didn't know that Corbyn was a cunt were in the Labour Party, every fucker else knew he was a cunt!
Did you see the waddling swival eyed beast Diane Abbott the Labour deputy Pm went to vote wearing to left footed shoes. The mong can't even tell she's wearing 2 lefties, and she wanted to help run the UK.

Corbyn has royally flicked the Labour party for a long time to come. Sort of like the Dems in the USA are making themselves unelectable

Budget Morgue

I smell the stench of your loved ones
Did you see the waddling swival eyed beast Diane Abbott the Labour deputy Pm went to vote wearing to left footed shoes. The mong can't even tell she's wearing 2 lefties, and she wanted to help run the UK.

Corbyn has royally flicked the Labour party for a long time to come. Sort of like the Dems in the USA are making themselves unelectable
I took her from behind once , back in ooohh 1983 . Her undercarriage smelt something beastly