Brooklyn Detainees Bang On Prison Windows For Help During Cold Weather Blackout (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

McM

ARSELING
Prisons should be on remote places not inside a city, so not everyone could see what's going on and prisoners can't get in visual contact with pedestrians. In our old bing here in the city you could see/talk to your buddies on the scene too when your cell was on the right floor. Was helpful for smuggling purposes and other security violations.

Darth Pepe

Memesterführer
This user was banned
Prisons should be on remote places not inside a city, so not everyone could see what's going on and prisoners can't get in visual contact with pedestrians. In our old bing here in the city you could see/talk to your buddies on the scene too when your cell was on the right floor. Was helpful for smuggling purposes and other security violations.

I can relate.

msr

AHHHHH FUCK
Devils island, Alcatraz,middle of the desert, ships at sea, Australia,...

McM

ARSELING
Devils island, Alcatraz,middle of the desert, ships at sea, Australia,...

Exactly. But the video is more about a jail, if I got it right. Shouldn't be too far away from the court.
The jail we have here now is a 5 story rectangle where every cell's window points to the yards inside. Built in the '30s as a SS prison, a tad more modern than the old one from Napoleon's time what they demolished some years ago. I could compare them by myself '79/80.

Last edited:

mrln

silent ghost
Exactly. But the video is more about a jail, if I got it right. Shouldn't be too far away from the court.
The jail we have here now is a 5 story rectangle where every cell's window points to the yards inside. Built in the '30s as a SS prison, a tad more modern than the old one from Napoleon's time what they demolished some years ago. I could compare them by myself '79/80.
what jail would that be?

McM

ARSELING
what jail would that be?

The jail in the city here, Duisburg. The older one is gone now.
The small yard is for the kitchen and transporters, the large for the prisoners 'free-hour'.

Screenshot_23.jpg

D.O.A.

We are Kings
True that we had a large prison right in the middle of urban hell, this was H division too - supermax prison - same place as the 'chopper' movie from here. Now its mostly demolished for upmarket housing apartments, they kept the gate, some walls and some dungeons got turned into wine cellars. Many people still buried there too who were executed by hanging, some of the bodies they couldnt find and now there's houses on top of it :lol:

download.jpeg
images (20).jpeg
Pentridge_Dining_med.jpg

McM

ARSELING
who were executed by hanging
The towers on your photo seem to be a standard feature of bings from that time period, Berlin Spandau (Hess' prison) and others here and in the UK have exactly the same

In the old jail in my city you could still read inscriptions scratched in the walls plaster until the '70s which were from the Nazi time. Some mentioned the date they got the death sentence, written as T.S. (Todesstrafe). The wardens did show us noobs this walls as a kind of memorial, I was quite impressed as a 16 yo boy, got a strange feeling about history and time.

deviant2

hell is other people
Little closer to home.
Get your ass snagged up, you start out here... county lock up.
Lee_County_Maximum_Security_Jail_-_FL.jpg

Find yourself with a year or better, next stop prison...
Jail Facility.jpg

The Maximum Security is the big white building.
You play, you pay, you stay.

mrln

silent ghost
there was a story around here about 10 yrs ago(or so) that one inmate killed his cellmate. because when he took a shit,it stunk.

McM

ARSELING
there was a story around here about 10 yrs ago(or so) that one inmate killed his cellmate. because when he took a shit,it stunk.

That's an old problem. I've been in a cell for 6 persons once for a week, waiting for a trial. There was no separate WC room just some visual covers around the loo.
Best performance was after the traditional pea soup on Thursdays or at the morning when you had your first coffee, at least we had three windows to open up. :heckno:
And I had one of the upper bunks.

Back