Dr. Johnny Fever

aka Bill Murray
russians are next level insane

I want a bear
grrrrrrrr

1673238185165.png

HughJorgen

Imma KAREN
More like ballsy really. It's amazing how much Russia went from one of the top super powers to a paper tiger in less then a year. All because they want Ukraine back. The world feared them. Now they are openly mocked. You have to have big ass balls to want to fuck with a bear. The bear in the movie Old School with will Farrel. Killed it's trainer less then a year after being in the movie.. the dude got fucked up before the movie was released. The only way I want to see a bear is thru my high powered scope. Bout 300 yards give or take...

Dr. Johnny Fever

aka Bill Murray
I like bears 🐻 🤍
They're very neat animals. I love the North American black/brown and grizzly bears, the Asian sloth & sun bears are kind of cool and the red pandas are cute & funny. Giant pandas tho....fuck them, they're useless. Just a prop for the chinks. Should round them all up and we can have a great big BBQ. I'm sure grilled panda dick is tasty as fuck!

yotgguitar

"Hiro" aka: "Dolly"... the homo britfag dicksucker
A bear is nothing more than a modified dog.....a LARGE dog..... they have the same mannerisms and attitude.... the difference is when a bear turns on its owner its usually a death sentence....a dog is easily fought off....

Back