Brutal Chinese(?) Girl on Girl Bullying in Classroom

At first I felt sorry for the girl... but it's really hard to feel sorry for a girl who won't even defend herself. She just sat there and cried.

If you're not gonna fight back at LEAST stand up and defend yourself. By not even defending herself she sent out the message that people can get away with bullying her... :(

and Social Outcast - I have never been in a fight that was about a dude lol. Every fight I have been in was about something else.

Well, just imagine a massive man blockin her arms while she was beating the other girl. She would have opened wide her eyes, and she wouldnt ever had the time for wondering what was going on when she felt a terrible pain and started crying because the massive man was raping her makin her blood from every opening. That would be great.

creepod

(͡• ͜ʖ ͡•)
At first I felt sorry for the girl... but it's really hard to feel sorry for a girl who won't even defend herself. She just sat there and cried.

If you're not gonna fight back at LEAST stand up and defend yourself. By not even defending herself she sent out the message that people can get away with bullying her... :(

and Social Outcast - I have never been in a fight that was about a dude lol. Every fight I have been in was about something else.
this reminds me of the beheading vids, must be a reason she's letting that girl have her way with her face, to a avoid a worse fate of what she might do to her if she doesnt. gotta hand it to her she takes it like a champ too.

Its over boys. Catfights are always about some dipshit dude.
its true. girls get real nasty when it comes to boys.

fina

NewbieX
this shit looks fake and it might be in China but they were definitely NOT speaking mandarin.

sasafrass

Fresh Meat
It takes a lot to piss me off but this makes me want to beat the shit out of that girl and the kids who don't stop it. I was picked on my whole life and never stood up for myself. Looking back I wish I had of told someone. I recently saw the girl (who is 45 now) I wanted to just go over and slap the hell out of her. I'd like to give her some of what she did to me as a child.

god sake man, wtf is up with these people every time a load of em all just watching, girls don't wanna get involved guys too scared to touch a girl, fk that id hope id have slammed her fucking ass through that table

demondaz

NewbieX
Confucius say man who fill tart with cream not always baker hehehe, vid isn't showing for me but my brothers fiancé (she got deported back to china for messing up on her student visa) said it depends what the incident is about, most Chinese people fear repercussions for standing up to things at the best of times but if something has happened that you definitely don't want father to know then most just put up with it.. If someone is down trodden enough then it eventually gets to the point where they believe they deserve it

C

CO2

god sake man, wtf is up with these people every time a load of em all just watching, girls don't wanna get involved guys too scared to touch a girl, fk that id hope id have slammed her fucking ass through that table
fuck yeah..