Brutal Movie/show deaths or actually ones(specific) (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Raytrace21

NewbieX
Anyone know of any good truly brutal emotional deaths. Split in half, head crushing, beaten so bad the person or head of person is crushed to a person pulp. Specifically in film would be nice but okay with real gore as well.

N1kelly

Well Known Member
Anyone know of any good truly brutal emotional deaths. Split in half, head crushing, beaten so bad the person or head of person is crushed to a person pulp. Specifically in film would be nice but okay with real gore as well.
You should watch irreversible. Caves a mans head in who brutally raped his misses

SuDoDevil

Es werden keine Gefangenen gemacht !!!
@N1kelly How I can watch "irreversible"? Sorry, but your Answer makes no sense. Or I even dont understand. In my Opinion he ask a simple Question and your Answer is a big Riddle.
Ok, maybe it´s not the right Section, or it is(?), dont know.

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
Check out "A Certain Kind of Death" U can find it on YouTube, Pretty interesting,And U see some Ugly Stuff,It's not overboard,but U may like it still...SP

Lux 00

Lurker
August Underground's Mordum, is a snuff and torture movie from 2003, although the augury is stupid, it does not have a purpose in itself, but the deaths and the scenes look so real.

devil2511

Colon Crusher😇😇
[/QUOTyou r on wrong site.... This site only features cats and dogs playing videos... No gore or filthy vids you r asking for...
Shrunken heads - google it...

N1kelly

Well Known Member
@N1kelly How I can watch "irreversible"? Sorry, but your Answer makes no sense. Or I even dont understand. In my Opinion he ask a simple Question and your Answer is a big Riddle.
Ok, maybe it´s not the right Section, or it is(?), dont know.
It is a film called 'irreversible' lol

Notforyou

NewbieX
Have you seen the Bud Dwyer suicide?

Graziani

TRUMP BACK TO WHITE HOUSE
This One is awesome

Back