"Bubba-The-Negro" Meme Collection

OP
Ward Cleaver

Ward Cleaver

Resident Expert
Brainfart said:
You are the most racist cunt on here Ward.

Actually, being a long-term and respected member of the gore community, it's well known by the members of the community that Ward Cleaver is fair and just, and not racist at all.

I only have four rules for the Negro to follow in order to meet my approval and get along with me...

Rule #1) Commit No Criminal Activity.
Rule #2) Hold Down A Steady Job.
Rule #3) Be Polite And Respectful When In The Presence Of A White Woman.
Rule #4) Show Respect For The White Man.

These rules are not racist, they're simply fair and equitable for any respectable citizen.

I have always got along well with any Negroes who comport themselves within the paradigm of those rules.

Regards,
-Ward

Brainfart

I'm sorry if I have offended you
Indeed, you're correct, the "Stars and Bars" flag commonly associated with the Confederacy was actually their "Battle Flag," which was used in the field during battle by the troops.

The official flag of the Confederate States of America (CSA) was completely different.

View attachment 425156

Regards,
-Ward
Still red, white and blue. They should have used poo dark brown, liver yellow, and redneck pink for the colours...

Brainfart

I'm sorry if I have offended you
Actually, being a long-term and respected member of the gore community, it's well known by the members of the community that Ward Cleaver is fair and just, and not racist at all.

I only have four rules for the Negro to follow in order to meet my approval and get along with me...

Rule #1) Commit No Criminal Activity.
Rule #2) Hold Down A Steady Job.
Rule #3) Be Polite And Respectful When In The Presence Of A White Woman.
Rule #4) Show Respect For The White Man.

These rules are not racist, they're simply fair and equitable for any respectable citizen.

I have always got along well with any Negroes who comport themselves within the paradigm of those rules.

Regards,
-Ward
"Similarity of a negro skull to a chimp" is one of your threads...and "negro is an inferior race" Nah... that's not racist...

Last edited: