Bubba Wallace NASCAR Hate Crime Hoax (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Ward Cleaver

Resident Expert
Max Dalton said:
He went full Jussie Smollet.

AriesKillJester said:
Jussie Smollet 2.0

Indeed.

Every garage door at Talladega has an identical pull-rope attached to it.

Being a NASCAR driver, "Bubba The Negro" should have known that.
Or at the very least, he could have easily looked at the garage door next to his...before claiming that a "hate crime" had been committed against him.

"Bubba The Negro" is nothing but a bigot with a chip on his shoulder and a fan of "BLM."

He's also a mediocre driver...even with the aid of team mates on the track.
He's been in 90 races in the NASCAR Cup Series...and has never won a single one.
Other drivers on the same racing team have...very obviously...blocked other cars several times trying to aid him in getting his first NASCAR Cup Series win, but it hasn't worked yet...after 90 races.

NASCAR really wants "Bubba The Negro" to win a Cup Series race...in a vain attempt to try to attract Negro fans to NASCAR.

Honestly, the only reason that he's in NASCAR is because he's a NASCAR token Negro.

Regards,
-Ward

Drives backwards

It's exactly the same, but totally different
Do you think his name has anything to do with his even being IN NASCAR?? I am just SO phuking sick of the BLM bullshit!!! WTF!! ALL life matters for that!! Blacks aren't alone in being "abused" by law enforcement, if it comes down to it!! I did a simple search request for illegal police shootings or something and the screen filled with white people who had been "abused" by authorities!! I had to go looking for blacks who weredone wrong!! They are just taking advantage of a stupid situation that was caught on video and it just came out at the perfect time for them to raise a fuss about it! It actually started because of blacks being accused of not following proper procedure for using social distancing and wearing masks and that's why there has been such a high rate of "minorities" getting the covid19 thing!! They did it to themselves and it was coming out at the same time. A little redirection of sight!! Don't look at what we did wrong, look at what THEY did wrong!!! Typical black methodology!

D.O.A.

We are Kings
Actually, he's a half-breed. White mom and Black dad or some shit like that.
Definitely trying to attract the race-baiting crowd of Marxists.

Yes, you're correct. His father is White and his mother is a Negro.

So actually, he's "Bubba The Half-Breed Negro."

Regards,
-Ward
add him to the list then

Shaun King - 1/1024 black.
Elizabeth Warren - 1/1024 Indian.
Beto O'Rourke - 1/1024 Latino.
Colin Kaepernick - 1/1024 NFL star.
Jim Acosta - 1/1024 journalist.
Amy Klobuchar - 1/1024 pacifist.
Joe Biden - 1/1024 lucid.
Fredo Cuomo - 1/1024 anchor.
Al Gore - 1/1024 scientist.
Meghan Markle - 1/1024 TV star.
CNN - 1/1024 network.
Jussie Smolett - 1/1024 victim.
Richard Blumenthal - 1/1024 war hero.

Ale's Ghost

Fresh Meat
I can not wait to celebrate our independence, America is by far one of the best countries in the world, we have so few cases of actual racism, homophobia, & all the rest they have to make it up, even in the deep south they couldn't find racism nope not even in NASCAR The whole NASCAR Display with him crying ..it was ALL an act, I would be so ashamed he did this while MILLIONS watched how can you ever show your face again, but I bet the left give high regards to these Racism hoaxes I find it deplorable! but he will get away with it, after all, he has Black Privilege

Mr. Mayhem

Crybaby faggot
This user was banned
Just more black actions toward a white person. You noticed the cheap, weak punk threw water and hauled ass!! Had a white thrown water on him..OMG, can you imagine...😱

BTW..somebody SHOULD throw water on booba!! Just to show that blacks are equal of course...😃

That was a bitch move, period. Again, Booger still trying to remain relevant since his hoax was exposed.

Drives backwards

It's exactly the same, but totally different
That was a bitch move, period. Again, Booger still trying to remain relevant since his hoax was exposed.

He will play HIS race card for as long as he can. Then someday, maybe not too long from now, he'll be called on it and drummed down the hall. That's when he'll play "dumb nigga" and say.." I were jus kiddin folks's...I was playin muh race card at thuh race track..am's that wrong"..and give that..."dumb nigga" look on his face...he's just a flash in the pan...😃

Back