Gore Classic Bud Dwyer Suicide

Kasparov

Well Known Member
Did the bullet become lodged in his brain? The reason I ask is, judging by the size of that gun and how close he was to the white curtain behind him, you would think there would be much blood spatter all over it.

Deep six in Paradise

"The truth? You can't handle the truth!"
Budd Dwyer Suicide: Alternate Angle​

Life is a beautiful thing, don't let fear overcome you that you must commit suicide, sky daddy loves us all.

Long story short...

In late 1986, Budd Dwyer...a politician.. was charged with agreeing to
receive a kickback of $300,000....Dwyer was facing was 55 years
imprisonment...the day before his sentencing, Dwyer called a press
conference...He professed his innocence then shot himself..

Robert Budd Dwyer (November 21, 1939 – January 22, 1987) was an American politician in the commonwealth of Pennsylvania. He served from 1971 to 1981 as a member of the Pennsylvania State Senate representing the state's 50th district. He served as the 30th Treasurer of Pennsylvania from 1981 to 1987.

In the early 1980s, Pennsylvania discovered its state workers had overpaid federal taxes due to errors in state withholding. Many accounting firms competed for a multimillion-dollar contract to determine compensation to each employee. In 1986, Dwyer was convicted of receiving a bribe from a California firm trying to gain the contract. Throughout his trial and after his conviction, he maintained that he was innocent of the charge and that he had been framed.

On the morning of January 22, 1987, he committed suicide with a gun during a televised press conference at his office in Harrisburg, the state capital

yeah I know it's another repost but I couldn't find the one here and I got a feeling for a little bit of nostalgia. Plus I haven't seen him for a while but then again neither has his family
:nig:
Delete away
Didn't I hear of the exoneration of Mr.Dwyer of all charges? Wouldn't that be the bitterest irony of them all!