Bumfights 3 beach "fight"

dennis

Representing Zionism
MMA skilled? That take-down is a two-leg shoot. Pretty much the first thing you're taught in collegent/freestyle wrestling. Also commonly used in BJJ. The guy "may" be a BJJ white belt.

Notice when he was defending himself, the other apes had to threaten to jump in. Polynesians are a violent,hateful, and lothesome bunch.

D

DECADENCE

If you are going to fight regularly shave ya fucking head so some twat can't grab a hand full and use it against you, back in the day if you pulled hair you would have been laughed out of town.

OP
bernhardmuster

bernhardmuster

Fresh Meat
MMA skilled? That take-down is a two-leg shoot. Pretty much the first thing you're taught in collegent/freestyle wrestling. Also commonly used in BJJ. The guy "may" be a BJJ white belt.

Notice when he was defending himself, the other apes had to threaten to jump in. Polynesians are a violent,hateful, and lothesome bunch.
Yea I thought of mma cause of the strikes, elbows, (head butt); also the other guy recommends arm bar, etc.
How did you notice they`re Polynesians? I thought of Hawai too at first.

Just wanted to know the story behind that, at the end they break his board and so on.. also the blond guy didn`t really fight, he was pretty much only holding the other guy in the beginning

OP
bernhardmuster

bernhardmuster

Fresh Meat
If you are going to fight regularly shave ya fucking head so some twat can't grab a hand full and use it against you, back in the day if you pulled hair you would have been laughed out of town.
that`s true but who cares on the street, only the winner

b2ux

Banned
some twat can't grab a hand full and use it against you,
pull hair wtf you pull my hair ima stick my knuckle in your fucking eyeball....

dennis

Representing Zionism
Yea I thought of mma cause of the strikes, elbows, (head butt); also the other guy recommends arm bar, etc.
How did you notice they`re Polynesians? I thought of Hawai too at first.

Just wanted to know the story behind that, at the end they break his board and so on.. also the blond guy didn`t really fight, he was pretty much only holding the other guy in the beginning
Yeah, thats usually where people see it. The strikes from those positions are all too obvious and easy.

Like I said, I doubt this guy had much training. Prolly just some high school wrestling. Douchebags like this dont last very long in combat sports clubs.

mrln

silent ghost
what sense was that? does that guy think hes patrick swayze in point break or something? theres more than one wave out there!

WonderingMind

Just another human being
what sense was that? does that guy think hes patrick swayze in point break or something? theres more than one wave out there!
'Bum Fights' is a setup, where the camera crew pays some dudes to beat each others asses. They would usually take homeless guys and sometimes the script says, for one of them, to just "Take his beating"

D

DECADENCE

Having long hair in a fight doesn't neccessarily mean being at a disadvantage. Some asshole trys to grab a handful of mine, will have their eyeballs gouged out with my thumbs, or their fucking nose bitten off. Try dirty, you get dirty.
Rubbish.