Burning the Qur'an (1 Viewer)

Phette

Banned
:D

Torque Button

"boo fucking hoo" "Die in a fire"
Simply kind of a let down from the BP article you worked on for a while, have you lost interest or what. It appears that way.

Phette

Banned
Torque Button;26666 said:
Simply kind of a let down from the BP article you worked on for a while, have you lost interest or what. It appears that way.

It's not my turn to splash up another article.
We're just waiting for a few members to polish a few pieces.
New stuff should be going up Sun.
Youre welcome.

Personally I think he should be allowed to burn the Koran, as long as he's holding it at the time, is sitting, locked inside his church, surrounded by his small congregation and they're all doused in gasoline.

revolva;26690 said:
Personally I think he should be allowed to burn the Koran, as long as he's holding it at the time, is sitting, locked inside his church, surrounded by his small congregation and they're all doused in gasoline.

so you are a islamic sypmpathiers then ?

LtPaperclip;26694 said:
so you are a islamic sypmpathiers then ?

no, I'm someone who thinks morons shouldn't be allowed to jeopardize the lives of servicemen and women in Afghanistan for the sake of being able to exercise their right to do something fucking retarded

aRyan

TRUMP or BUST
Muslims burn the bible, US and other Western flags all the time - sometimes in Western countries, but this never gets brought up in the MSM. Then some jerkoff with a church of 50 people in Florida wants to burn the Quran and the MSM picks it right up!

Know what? If the MSM didn't pick this up, no one would have even known about it.

And kudos posting some leftist bullshit on the frontpage. It makes the website look as if all the members hold the same view as you.

Good job, Phette.

Torque Button

"boo fucking hoo" "Die in a fire"
As editor that is her call and only her call to make. so be it, like anyone here believes in a god to begin with. WGAF

Phette

Banned
aRyan;26705 said:
Muslims burn the bible, US and other Western flags all the time - sometimes in Western countries, but this never gets brought up in the MSM. Then some jerkoff with a church of 50 people in Florida wants to burn the Quran and the MSM picks it right up!

Know what? If the MSM didn't pick this up, no one would have even known about it.

And kudos posting some leftist bullshit on the frontpage. It makes the website look as if all the members hold the same view as you.

Good job, Phette.

lmfao

You want to see something up there then write it son.

I could care less what the opinions stated are.

I'm just here to stir the pot.

:D

Users who are viewing this thread