Busy Executioner beheads three in no time!

HELL HATH NO

Down vote queen hee hawwwww.
If I had to meet my maker then what quicker way is there to go, a bullet doesn't guarantee a clean death, hanging is too easy to mess up, electric chair nope, even lethal injection has been proven not to be quick at times, give me the sword.

DAN the MAN

sometimes it feels wrong to press the like button
no messing about there and no gargled screams to listen to waiting for your turn

Equal Hater

Unbannable by decree!
Don't know about being quick. A French prisoner to be executed by guillotine agreed to be part of a test, where after being decapitated he was to blink his eyes for as long as he was conscious. When the deed was done he did blink his eyes as instructed for nearly 15 seconds.

OP
Firegoddess420

Firegoddess420

♥ Super Dank ♥
Don't know about being quick. A French prisoner to be executed by guillotine agreed to be part of a test, where after being decapitated he was to blink his eyes for as long as he was conscious. When the deed was done he did blink his eyes as instructed for nearly 15 seconds.
:confused: fuuck.

Smokinrav

Fucking asshole pot smoker
Years old. That's the Saudi Royal Executional, Muhammad Saad al-Beshi

From wiki
Al-Beshi performs executions by decapitation, using a sword, and occasionally uses a firearm. Al-Beshi also performs amputations of limbs when required under Saudi Arabia's sharia law.[1]
Beshi is married and is the father of seven children.[1] He has been known to allow his children to help clean his sword.[2]