Cafeteria worker accused of shooting BB gun at children on playground (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Cold Ethyl

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Pennsylvania cafeteria worker is accused of firing at children on a playground.

WNEP reports Marie McWilliams, 30, a cafeteria worker in the Shamokin Area School District, is charged with simple assault and reckless endangerment.
McWilliams reportedly admitted to shooting at children while they were at Ranshaw playground. A child called 911 around 7:30 p.m. Tuesday to say someone was shooting at him and his friends.
When a parent confronted McWilliams, she allegedly said, "If I don't get them now, I will get them tomorrow at lunch."

She told police she was shooting at the kids because they had been cursing at her.
Who would do that? What kind of person would shoot BBs at little kids playing?" asked Christina Iovanna.

"My granddaughter goes up there. What happens if she was up there? You just don't know. You have to be afraid," said Tammy Rose. "She should be fired. She shouldn't be around kids for doing something like that."

The company that handles the district's food service would not comment on the status of her employment
Cafeteria worker accused of shooting BB gun at children on playground

Cold Ethyl

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
As a boy I shot at the shopping bags of the people who left the market. :merp:
e4b43795f1e8ccfdef3ca9db87001a57.gif

I'm.starting to thing you are enjoying this :p

mrln

silent ghost
as a parent myself,if i were to have seen this woman doing this,i would've beat her within an inch of her life with that bb gun!

Honest

Hey asshole, quit honkin on the pub floor
We used to cut school, get stoned at my friend's house and shoot people from the upper window. One bitch thought she got stung by a bee. :bong: :lulz:

zinfandel

The hair-flip of death
Pennsylvania cafeteria worker is accused of firing at children on a playground.

WNEP reports Marie McWilliams, 30, a cafeteria worker in the Shamokin Area School District, is charged with simple assault and reckless endangerment.
McWilliams reportedly admitted to shooting at children while they were at Ranshaw playground. A child called 911 around 7:30 p.m. Tuesday to say someone was shooting at him and his friends.
When a parent confronted McWilliams, she allegedly said, "If I don't get them now, I will get them tomorrow at lunch."

Cafeteria worker accused of shooting BB gun at children on playground
In her picture, she looks a carton of milk shy of a school lunch.

Back