Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2019 is almost out, some already have the physical copy (1 Viewer)

mystery_man

˙˙˙ǝʌᴉƃ ᴉ sʞɔnɟ ssǝl ǝɥʇ 'ʇǝƃ ᴉ ɹǝplo ǝɥʇ
this years COD is a maserpiece after trying the alpha and beta. I'm going back to the series after approx 10 years. this game will have cross play so people from pc/ps4/xb1 can play with eachother, I tried that first hand in the beta. Highly recommended game, the hype is real. Just check youtube for more info. With that said, its almost here [offical launch oct24] but some are lucky to have it already...

1571441568812.png

mystery_man

p.s. there will be many different maps and game modes which will have online player counts of 2v2 upto 50v50 depending on mode/map.

mystery_man

No solo player campaign? Well.... I'd just go play CS-GO then, it's free.
there is a campaign, i'm more of a online player type person. but there definetly will be a lot of offline content too.

keymon231

Professional Beaver Inspector
there is a campaign, i'm more of a online player type person. but there definetly will be a lot of offline content too.

Don't get me wrong. Everybody now plays online multiplayer. What I'm saying is, great single-player campaign is what made COD MW, the COD MW as we know it. I played all previous COD MW, I loved them all. MW2 is still my all-time favorite FPS to date. But when it comes to multiplayer, I'm more of a Battlefield guy.

Poacher

Pula de cal
Ill be getting this.
Not played COD since black ops 1
Maybe played ghosts but i cant remember if it came out after black ops.
if this is anything like MW1 and 2 ill be happy.
It will give me a break from Battlefield anyway lol.

pipi666

Retarded
Has anyone tried this on mobile? Im guessing im too old for these type of games, i couldnt work it out or keep up...

Played it on mobile , but little evil me found out that you can also play it on the android emulator Bluestackz on pc , ownage with mouse and keyboard controls ;)

D.O.A.

These are great days we're living, bros
First SP version of this game in 2003 was absolutely kick ass. Haven't tried anything in the series since tho, I hate multiplayer crap, won't play a game based around it either.

• Agree
Reactions: McM

McM

Forum Veteran
First SP version of this game in 2003 was absolutely kick ass. Haven't tried anything in the series since tho, I hate multiplayer crap, won't play a game based around it either.

I played the 2nd part as well, wasn't bad too. If I remember right, when you started as a Russian soldier you have to throw potatoes as hand grenade training and before your first mission you got only some clips of 7.62 x 54R and you should grab a rifle from the next fallen comrade. :lol:
I tested (but didn't buy) some of the later parts, wasn't my thing anymore.

keymon231

I played the 2nd part as well, wasn't bad too. If I remember right, when you started as a Russian soldier you have to throw potatoes as hand grenade training and before your first mission you got only some clips of 7.62 x 54R and you should grab a rifle from the next fallen comrade. :lol:
I tested (but didn't buy) some of the later parts, wasn't my thing anymore.

That was the original Call of Duty, not the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare series. In the Modern Warfare series, you play as U.S and U.K army man and spec ops personnel. COD-MW2 even had Hans Zimmer as the theme music composer. It was a huge release following the major success of the 1st COD-MW. Best solo player experience ever. The multiplayer on the other hand, sux big time. Too bad the franchise went downhill after that. This new COD-MW is their first attempt to revive the series. Not going to buy it now, waiting for the Christmas sale. Though I doubt I can get a good bargain since the user's rating is quite high. It has 88% on Google user's review, 4/5 and above 85% on all review sites.

Reactions: McM

McM

Forum Veteran
That was the original Call of Duty, not the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare series. In the Modern Warfare series, you play as U.S and U.K army man and spec ops personnel. COD-MW2 even had Hans Zimmer as the theme music composer. It was a huge release following the major success of the 1st COD-MW. Best solo player experience ever. The multiplayer on the other hand, sux big time. Too bad the franchise went downhill after that. This new COD-MW is their first attempt to revive the series. Not going to buy it now, waiting for the Christmas sale. Though I doubt I can get a good bargain since the user's rating is quite high. It has 88% on Google user's review, 4/5 and above 85% on all review sites.

Yeah, like I said, I tested some of the later parts as well, Modern Warfare too. They're well made but they're much too US patriotic for my taste (almost all of the military shooters are this way) and when I discovered the tools and editors of the Arma series I never played another shooter again.

Did you really just say the first COD MW multiplayer sucks?

keymon231

Did you really just say the first COD MW multiplayer sucks?
All COD multiplayer sux. Small map, you just running around, spray, kill, get killed, respawn, running around, spray ......... over and over again. I had no idea how boring they were until Battlefield 3 arrived. And after Battlefield 4, COD is dead to me.

All COD multiplayer sux. Small map, you just running around, spray, kill, get killed, respawn, running around, spray ......... over and over again. I had no idea how boring they were until Battlefield 3 arrived. And after Battlefield 4, COD is dead to me.
I love Battlefield, but I am not comparing it with COD.
COD MW multiplayer was revolutionary. It changed FPS games and the community was/is huge. To say it sucks either disqualifies your opinion as reasonable or you're just that screaming "youre a noob" guy from BF multiplayer games that joins COD games to complain about it.

keymon231

I love Battlefield, but I am not comparing it with COD.
COD MW multiplayer was revolutionary. It changed FPS games and the community was/is huge. To say it sucks either disqualifies your opinion as reasonable or you're just that screaming "youre a noob" guy from BF multiplayer games that joins COD games to complain about it.

You like COD's multiplayer, I'm totally cool with that. Who am I to tell you what to like or dislike. To me, Battlefield Multiplayer got so much more to offer rather than doing the same thing over and over.

Users who are viewing this thread