CALLING ALL COMPUTER EXPERTS (1 Viewer)

creepod

(͡• ͜ʖ ͡•)
what does this mean? my comp wont go up and keeps restarting itself. is it a virus?:\
fuk.jpg

@AtomicBong

Well Known Member
yeah, kinda too late for that now.. can i do anything about it? =\

Can you boot into safe mode (press f8 at start up)?

The stop code on ur bsod is 0x07e if u want to try googling a solution..

If u can id try booting safe mode and doing a system restore or if that didnt work then try booting the system repair from ur operating system disk and running it..

Sorry i cant be of much help..

creepod

(͡• ͜ʖ ͡•)
yep.. new one. and nope, wont let me start in safe mod. thanks for the F8 advice, appreantly got few more options other than safe mod and gonna try them out. will look that up on google btw. thanks guys..

btw i dont have an operating system disc, paid somone to install an OS for me..:facepalm:

SAF

Imperator
Administrator
Might be worth it to try and get in touch with them and get a copy of the disc, in that case. Other than that, I'd say get a hard drive enclosure, pull the drive, hook it up to another computer via USB, pull the important shit off it, hook it back up, and do a factory reset.

SAF

Imperator
Administrator
omfg
\I\ have deep freeze
i've had it for a while tho and i had it disabled on the new comp. wtf):
tnx4link SAF
The line on your bluescreen points to deepfrz.sys as being part of the problem. Still, can't do much with that information without being able to get into the system somehow.

creepod

(͡• ͜ʖ ͡•)
Might be worth it to try and get in touch with them and get a copy of the disc, in that case. Other than that, I'd say get a hard drive enclosure, pull the drive, hook it up to another computer via USB, pull the important shit off it, hook it back up, and do a factory reset.
silly me lost his number. might have his buisness card tho, gotta check the fridge
erm.. do you think a computer noob can do that? im really scared of fucking something up cuz i've never done it before.

creepod

(͡• ͜ʖ ͡•)
The line on your bluescreen points to deepfrz.sys as being part of the problem. Still, can't do much with that information without being able to get into the system somehow.
yep you're right.. funny i didnt notice that. hasnt caused me any problems before tho.. wonder why it started now.
im trying to somehow go into safemod now, will update if theres any progress..
thanks again guys

SAF

Imperator
Administrator
silly me lost his number. might have his buisness card tho, gotta check the fridge
erm.. do you think a computer noob can do that? im really scared of fucking something up cuz i've never done it before.
It's relatively simple. You're telling me you've NEVER opened up a computer to install or remove parts?

SAF

Imperator
Administrator
Make sure it's not plugged in, don't lose any of the screws, and keep track of which cables go where. Take pictures as you go in case you forget.

Might want to consider bringing the drive with you if you're going to buy an enclosure, to verify physical size and connection type, especially if you're as much of a n00b as you insist you are.

@AtomicBong

Well Known Member
imo if deepfrz.sys is the problem i dont know if u would be able to fix it from what ive read online.. U have to boot a linux live cd to replace the driver manually and that might be tricky even if u have access to another comp to make a live cd..

If its a new comp id try backing up what ever is important like saf said (using hdd with a usb case/shell) and installing windows fresh..

Users who are viewing this thread