totally shitposter, with Dunning–Kruger effect
31332180.jpg
71302494.jpg
72543212.jpg
75777263.jpg
38481888.jpg

JPJ

Rookie
^^^ Well yeah... I guess... I mean, I can't for the life of me imagine anything remotely important enough for me to even consider for a second stepping foot in the rectum of the planet for a single second... even if my safety was a given.
I mean my life and my personal safety aside... the effort alone is not even worth the time of my life sacrificed... a mushroom cloud, charred human remains... skulls, bones, etc. is the only reason I'd even consider breaking out my camera for that cesspool of a country.

D.O.A.

We are Kings
why is the world so concerned for these primitive cavemen. Hopefully they all kill each other off.

Martin Adler, a renown journalist and cameraman, the winner of many international prizes, was killed yesterday during a massive rally in Mogadishu, Somalia, attended by thousands of people celebrating the peace deal signed between the Union of the Islamic Courts, now controlling the capital, and the UN-supported provisional government. The deal was signed by both parties on Thursday night and it acknowledged the authority of the interim administration.

According to another reporter present there, covering the same subject, an unidentified gunman approached Adler from behind and shot him in the back at close range through his chest. " The man was in a vehicle and came out to take video shots of some angry youths who were burning American and Ethiopian flags ... " it was a single shot and within a second he was down", stated another witness. After the shot was fired, the population which was gathered there in order to demonstrate fled in panic.

Channel 4, the Swedish television channel Adler had collaborated with in the past, stated that the latter was a "longtime friend" and that it deeply regretted his death, yet he was not covering a story for them in Mogadishu.

Adler's killing is not the single one occurring in Mogadishu, the war-torn Somali capital. The latest case was in February last year, when Kate Peyton, a BBC Africa producer, was shot and killed by another unidentified man. She had been in the company of another Western journalist who managed to escape without any injuries.

JPJ

Rookie
oh man, what a twist! didn't see that coming. umad
Well, I mean all I pretty much do with relation to forum activity anymore is make the occasional remark on a news topic and contribute pics of snakes and shit to those who are interested enough to click and view my pics... the fact that one is aware of the threads content indicates at the very least that they were interested enough to click and take a peep.
You like em... ok ... you don't... well, that's ok too... I happen to love nature.
Lot's of critters here that do not thrive elsewhere, and when I walk my pooch in the evenings I take my camera... you never know what you might see.

Back