Can gore get boring? (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Gorecess_

DementedBitch
I don't look upstairs in this forum that often. I used to look at gore loads years ago, used to make me faint sometimes. I can't watch beheadings tho. Im more fascinated with the accidental shit. Id rather talk about what I had for my tea last night these days.
Exactly how I feel

Flesh

Yo.
Yes. I watch alot of true crime stories, as well as videos and pictures. There's only so much you can do to a person before it's repetitive and boring.

D.O.A.

We are Kings
Doesn't interest me in the slightest anymore, I'm not de-sensitized or any of that bullshit sounding stuff I just don't give a fuck about it and won't waste my time looking for it. I would have burned this forum to the ground by now if left to my own devices. Shitting on people is far more entertaining than some group hug.

weeone

Well Known Member
Like U say Friend...It is getting Somewhat Repetitive...We just need a Some New Blood(Full Pun Intended)...New Creativeness Would Do it...U know like Duct Taping Someone to a Tree,then Forcing "Fluoroantimonic Acid"(Strongest Super Acid in the World) Down Their Throat...Then Bet on Where it'll Burn Thru First...Something like that Maybe ???
SP
Imaginative, i like it.

Swedish

KALI YUGA
Same tbh, looking at gore when I was in a younger age gave me goosebumps and made my whole body "crumble", sort of.
Nowadays I just like to enjoy gore when I'm bored asf or just to keep in mind that human beings are a disgrace for this planet.

McM

ARSELING
Desensitized? Go to your neighbor and smash him an ax in the head and all your feelings are back at once.

Fennec

Fresh Meat
For me, no. I sometimes watch gore when i am so drunk, i just binge watch gore untill i get to tired. But, the best gore i love is cartels, and brazil. Jesus, they are brutal as fuck. And, the ways they do some things, is creative. So, eveytime i see a new post from cartels, and or brazil, i get hyped to see what they going to do.

Example: burning that dudes face, with fire, as he was nicknamed the ghost rider. I would love to see that again.

D.O.A.

We are Kings
it's either a hobby or you're facinated by it, or you're just here to shit post with your e-buddies.

The forum was a hobby of mine so the shitposting is what keeps me here. Some people seem facinated by all this, others are blasé. personally I wouldnt go out of my way to look for gore to post here anymore.

Back